UnevenEdge

Fire Force Episode 9 Discussion

OwlChemist81

45 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Eh, I can't find those names easy to mix up anymore even if they're a bit close after watching so many shows and characters lol

There's a character in Bleach called Chojiro and one in Naruto called Choji.  It would be like having them both in the same show.  Usually names don't sound that close in the same show.  And apparently search engines couldn't tell Maki and Tamaki apart either!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

There's a character in Bleach called Chojiro and one in Naruto called Choji.  It would be like having them both in the same show.  Usually names don't sound that close in the same show.  And apparently search engines couldn't tell Maki and Tamaki apart either!

LOL

Really? I've been able to find gifs of them on the google image search separately lol

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

LOL

Really? I've been able to find gifs of them on the google image search separately lol

I search for Maki I always get Tamaki "by-catch."  Why I was talking about her being oversaturated before.

Speaking of, just did this google image search for Fire Force Maki...

https://www.deviantart.com/blumar3/art/Fire-Force-Maki-Oze-807723911

This artist labeled their Tamaki fan art as Maki!  And put Oze too even!  Come on dude!

• Like 1