UnevenEdge

i scared the crap out of two different people at work today

fuggstop

2 hours ago, fuggstop said:

hi mother of thor... are you still mad at me?

Pretty sure she wasn't calling you ugly, but you know what kind of bait that is and with your history you knew what kind of traffic it'll bring.  Don't worry tho, I have no interest in swinging at balls sitting on a tee

1 hour ago, Sho Minamimoto said:

Pretty sure she wasn't calling you ugly, but you know what kind of bait that is and with your history you knew what kind of traffic it'll bring.  Don't worry tho, I have no interest in swinging at balls sitting on a tee

And now she's drunk.  This will go well, no doubt.

45 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

And cousin's sloppy second dick is going on two hours late, too.

Well, I decided not to focus on that bit of sadness....Imagine having to rent a hotel room on your bithday, hoping some dude will come break you off and instead you're just sloshed and getting roasted in the public area of the hotel.  Maybe things will look up soon and he'll show up to carry her put her on a luggage cart up to the room and break her off.

Edited by Sho Minamimoto
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Sho Minamimoto said:

Well, I decided to to focus on that bit of sadness....Imagine having to rent a hotel room on your bithday, hoping some dude will come break you off and instead you're just sloshed and getting roasted in the public area of the hotel.  Maybe things will look up soon and he'll show up to carry her put her on a luggage cart up to the room and break her off.

If he waits another hour, he can wheel her into the room, give her a slap on the ass, be out the door to drop the cart off in the service elevator, and down the fire escape in... 15 minutes tops and she'll think it was a night too fabulous to comprehend.

1 minute ago, scoobdog said:

If he waits another hour, he can wheel her into the room, give her a slap on the ass, be out the door to drop the cart off in the service elevator, and down the fire escape in... 15 minutes tops and she'll think it was a night too fabulous to comprehend.

Best birthday eva biiiiiiiiiiiiiitch

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

Bout to order sexy some room service. All he say he eat is cookout lolol

1 hour ago, scoobdog said:

Wait, is this dude scamming you for overpriced hotel food?  You may want to hide his clothes in case he decides to bolt after "dinner."

I told him to order it...when i got back he didn't have anything. He said the prices were too high.