UnevenEdge

seeing slipknot at the end of month

Age of S'jet

2 hours ago, Sir Teddybar Gut Fullung said:

The real question is why should I care about a sucky band like Slipknot? I want more Stone Sour, dammit! (Yes, I know they're fronted by the same dude.)

u wot m8

5 hours ago, Sho Minamimoto said:

The real question is, will you fuck and tell us about how much the chick enjoyed it?

yea i have a new routine

its even easier now

Edited by The_Hound

@The_Hound OMGFG!  Someone else who loves Slipknot and Behemoth!  Can I come with you?  Since we're best friends now? lol  No, seriously, I'm so envious!  You're going to have an awesome time.  I received "We Are Not Your Kind" in the mail the day before yesterday and put in my CD player in my car.  It was like a religious experience.  Now I just drive around smoking and blasting "Unsainted"!  lol

Edited by zombieninjakitten

On 8/16/2019 at 4:22 PM, zombieninjakitten said:

@The_Hound OMGFG!  Someone else who loves Slipknot and Behemoth!  Can I come with you?  Since we're best friends now? lol  No, seriously, I'm so envious!  You're going to have an awesome time.  I received "We Are Not Your Kind" in the mail the day before yesterday and put in my CD player in my car.  It was like a religious experience.  Now I just drive around smoking and blasting "Unsainted"!  lol

the new KSE ablum also dropped the other day, and its very reminiscent of their old sound which is good - and obvious since jesse leach is back with them and howard is off in Light the Torch