Jump to content
UnevenEdge
fuggstop

Madison's xmas gift. U think she'll like it?

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Ric said:

You got a US one though right? 3DS isn't region free.

How do i check?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Ric said:

I saw the Solgaleo and Lunalea and was thinking they foreign words, not Pokemon names. derp lol

Oh lolol no 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, fuggstop said:

Oh lolol no 

Seriously, though, something like region codes would be part of the label that would be near the Serial Number on the box.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, scoobdog said:

Seriously, though, something like region codes would be part of the label that would be near the Serial Number on the box.

I can't look until Madison takes her bath

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Ric said:

You got a US one though right? 3DS isn't region free.

Well the first question to ask is did she buy it from a brick and mortar store (we know she loves to shop at Gamestop) or online?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Well the first question to ask is did she buy it from a brick and mortar store (we know she loves to shop at Gamestop) or online?

I mistook that 7+ as the PEGI rating system, and the new Pokemon names as foreign words so that was what got me thinking maybe its an imported system lol.

She probably did just buy it at Gamestop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...