UnevenEdge

Gundam: The Origin Episode 6 Discussion

2 minutes ago, saito34 said:

lol ok...yeah theyve aired it like 10 times tonight. BK is doing a meatless burger apparently and Im kind of curious

Oh nevermind, I must have just missed it since I've stepped away most of the breaks tonight, but I just saw it.

Also kinda want to try that taco I think.

1 hour ago, ben0119 said:

How can be they be inside it if it's still under construction?

I guess this shows that it's far enough along that it's habitable and a stable atmosphere. The sign also showed the internal gravity achieved too, so I guess it's probably ready for early settlers but just not finished yet.

Edited by DangerMouse

1 hour ago, mochi said:

I mean considering what Char ends up doing it's appropriate

i feel like it's less about char and more about the zeon as the villains of the franchise. you seem to be piling on char a lot when, despite the blood on his hands, he's far from responsible for most of the massacres orchestrated by the zeon under the zabi family.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

MEETCUTE: HOW DID YOU FOLKS MEET AND FALL IN LOVE?

Dozle: I was the chairman of the military high school when she was a student there and, one night, she came to my office and held me hostage with a loaded pistol while her classmates enacted a military coup. XD

LMAO

And we also at least get this greatness out of it

Mineva_Lao_Zabi.jpg

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 2

On 8/11/2019 at 1:41 AM, CorbeauKarasu said:

i feel like it's less about char and more about the zeon as the villains of the franchise. you seem to be piling on char a lot when, despite the blood on his hands, he's far from responsible for most of the massacres orchestrated by the zeon under the zabi family.

this is true but we've seen "Char"

1. steal a tank and kill several people when he was like 10
  2. fly into a blind fury for absolutely no reason unprovoked and attack a man in a bar, almost beating the man to death with a stick with nails in it
  3. kill another boy and steal his identity
  4. seduce a boy into helping him incite a war (his current gay purple boy)
  5. seduce another boy and then murder that boy because he knew too much (the boy who figured out he was Casval)

and we know that he then later

1. starts a fake war just because he wants to kill all humans currently living on earth as he belives they deserve it for polluting the earth.....even though the war he's starting to do this is going to destroy the entire earth in the process, and he knows this