UnevenEdge

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 40 Discussion

what I don't understand about Mitsuki is why he acts this way now.....when we were shown his backstory he had a full range of emotions and was acting like a normal child, now he's a creepy gay stepford smiler

But Hinata's first mission would've been way before any war started?

Naruto had to catch a cat or something.

Break up a village dispute?

Traveling to the border.  How far is the Leaf Village from this village and the border and how big are the nations?

Mitsuki having too many lulz at Sarada and Boruto lol.

Who is this cutie?

• Like 2

She doesn't look, sound, or act like a kid but ok.

Hired shinobi?  This is more serious than we think!  Did Naruto know this?

You guys don't know how strong those shinobi are.

Ninja stabbing a dude.  Shit just got serious.

Edited by ben0119
  • Like 1

Lee looks terrible as an adult.

The wind knocked everyone down and the guy escaped with the village leader.  He's a traitor!  Having that loss of visibility was a bad idea.

Uncool a catchphrase now?  As long as he doesn't say WAY PAST UNCOOL.

New ED!

27 minutes ago, mochi said:

Ironically where Sarada and Boruto differ from Sakura and Naruto is that Boruto doesn't have a crush on Sarada like Naruto did on Sakura

Did you mean to say Sakura or Sasuke there, lol?  I totally read "Sasuke" in place of Sakura until the last time lmao.  I would be surprised if Boruto and Sarada don't start liking each other though.

4 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Did you mean to say Sakura or Sasuke there, lol?  I totally read "Sasuke" in place of Sakura until the last time lmao.  I would be surprised if Boruto and Sarada don't start liking each other though.

true, though I belive Mitsuki is going to end up with Sarada just because they're the sasuke and sakura of the team

and boruto will end up with that girl nobody remembers the name of who looks like Hinata

5 minutes ago, mochi said:

true, though I belive Mitsuki is going to end up with Sarada just because they're the sasuke and sakura of the team

and boruto will end up with that girl nobody remembers the name of who looks like Hinata

Eh, I hope not, but I guess we'll see!

And Mitsuki reminds me more of Sai.  He's really not like Sasuke at all.

Nothing has even been established with the other girls as far as I'm aware.  That Hinata crush went way back.

Edited by ben0119

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

Eh, I hope not, but I guess we'll see!

And Mitsuki reminds me more of Sai.  He's really not like Sasuke at all.

Nothing has even been established with the other girls as far as I'm aware.  That Hinata crush went way back.

the girls in Boruto appear to be there for more than just one day becoming wives to the protagonists....but I still don't see Boruto not having an ending that sorts everyone into random romances to set up for Grobuto in 20 years