UnevenEdge

Sword Art Online: Alicization Episode 24 Discussion

So, that guy from GGO is not the other Death Gun because he looks the same in the real world.  Then why did his eye glow and acted like he knew Kirito?

Also what happened the Death Gun brother that attacked Kirito?  Did he die, get away, captured, what?

It's Asuna!

3 minutes ago, Daos said:

How do they milk another 24 episodes out of this?

I have no idea.  I was wondering that when they got this far and were having the final battle with Administrator.

I believe the next season is called Alicization: War of the Underworld?

So Kirito and Alice will have to fight them off to get to that alter thing probably.  And we'll finally learn more about this DARK TERRITORY and KNIGHTS OF DARKNESS that we keep hearing so much about.

I could have sworn that Administrator used Asuna's move in the fight.  Another sign of her hax, that it was also a move in Underworld or she got it from Kirito's memories.  Toonami either edited the episode down to fit the AoT post-credits thing in (unlikely,) or I'm remembering wrong.  I'll have to re-watch this and the streaming upload to be sure.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, OwlChemist81 said:

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/review/sword-art-online-alicization/episode-24/.145210

Grade: "B+". Not a bad way to finish Season 3...

...see ya next year for Season 4, SAO!

It's technically the end of the first half of season 3, and part 2 is coming to Japan in October.  We might not have to wait til next year given how fast SAO usually gets dubbed and on the block.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

It's technically the end of the first half of season 3, and part 2 is coming to Japan in October.  We might not have to wait til next year given how fast SAO usually gets dubbed and on the block.

So is Alicization rerunning? There would definitely be enough time to squeeze a rerun in by next February...

5 minutes ago, OwlChemist81 said:

So is Alicization rerunning? There would definitely be enough time to squeeze a rerun in by next February...

Why are you singling out February?  It shouldn't take that long.  I was hoping they'd get GGO Alternative to tide us over til then, but I don't know if they're willing or able to get it, though.

13 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Why are you singling out February?  It shouldn't take that long.  I was hoping they'd get GGO Alternative to tide us over til then, but I don't know if they're willing or able to get it, though.

That would be the same time frame as this season.

29 minutes ago, OwlChemist81 said:

That would be the same time frame as this season.

Oh I see.  I seem to remember SAO2 getting here faster though but I could be wrong.  We'll have to wait and see what happens.

Edited by ben0119

9 hours ago, mochi said:

if Kirito could just boot his skills from every previous game he'd been in why didn't he?

I think he already had all his skills all along.  We've seen as much.  The outfit is just to psych him up I think.  Though I'm not sure how he was able to access it.