UnevenEdge

Pneumonia Sucks!

zombieninjakitten

7 hours ago, zombieninjakitten said:

I went to the walk-in clinic today and apparently I have pneumonia again. I’m coughing up a lung, my chest hurts when I breathe, my whole body is in pain and I’m too broke to go to Starbucks.  Please pity me. :(

That is terrible and I hope you get to feeling better

• Like 1

8 hours ago, zombieninjakitten said:

I went to the walk-in clinic today and apparently I have pneumonia again. I’m coughing up a lung, my chest hurts when I breathe, my whole body is in pain and I’m too broke to go to Starbucks.  Please pity me. :(

I'm sorry :< be careful take it easy

• Like 1

i'm sure they gave you meds. 

but here are some things that may help with a little relief. 

salt water gargle, peppermint tea(for the cough), steam from hot shower (don't stand in the water. :) )

ginger tea (for the chest pain), lukewarm bath(for fever). the teas will help with the chills. 

now...i'm not saying this will at all help, but maybe?

feel better. 

oh...and don't use vick's, it's no bueno. 

and also...drink lots of water, stay hydrated. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, discolemonade said:

i'm sure they gave you meds. 

but here are some things that may help with a little relief. 

salt water gargle, peppermint tea(for the cough), steam from hot shower (don't stand in the water. :) )

ginger tea (for the chest pain), lukewarm bath(for fever). the teas will help with the chills. 

now...i'm not saying this will at all help, but maybe?

feel better. 

oh...and don't use vick's, it's no bueno. 

and also...drink lots of water, stay hydrated. 

Oh don’t worry, I’m doing all of the above!  Tea, warm showers, and meds seem to be helping.  I feel better today I just get tired easily, and winded which causes a coughing fit.  

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, zombieninjakitten said:

Oh, a little better just get tired easily and have these coughing fits but no more fever as far as I can tell.

suppose to get up and move around every now and then with pneumonia, right?  Or is that just ancient people in the hospital...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Vela said:
  Hide contents

Ohmuhgod nooooo I feel like it's just you n me on the boards right now don't diiiiieeeeee

Spoiler

This is the most I’ve been on the boards in a while. Doing some home improvements. Gardening with disco. Etc.

1 minute ago, midnight said:
  Hide contents

This is the most I’ve been on the boards in a while. Doing some home improvements. Gardening with disco. Etc.

Spoiler

Shhshhshhhhh you're getting loud shhwhisperwhisper...you mean the most throughout the week or you haven't been here in months or something?  I been gardening too, but not by own free will.

Spoiler

Also, how annoyed are the people who actually clicked on these to learn nothing that pertains to their own lives?

1 minute ago, Vela said:
  Hide contents

Shhshhshhhhh you're getting loud shhwhisperwhisper...you mean the most throughout the week or you haven't been here in months or something?  I been gardening too, but not by own free will.

Hide contents

Also, how annoyed are the people who actually clicked on these to learn nothing that pertains to their own lives?

Spoiler

I haven’t been on much the past month. This place gets stale.

Spoiler

A lot of people here are pathetic. They will click every single spoiler just hoping that something good happens. Pathetic. 

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, midnight said:
  Hide contents

I haven’t been on much the past month. This place gets stale.

Hide contents

A lot of people here are pathetic. They will click every single spoiler just hoping that something good happens. Pathetic. 

Spoiler

Mm, kinda slow.

Spoiler

Hah, I'm one of the pathetic.  Except I'm easily entertained.  So I guess that makes me lame as well as pathetic😄 

2 minutes ago, Vela said:
  Hide contents

Mm, kinda slow.

Hide contents

Hah, I'm one of the pathetic.  Except I'm easily entertained.  So I guess that makes me lame as well as pathetic😄 

Spoiler

I stopped clicking spoilers after seeing things not meant to be seen. Unless someone is talking to me using a spoiler, like now, I don’t click them. I don’t go on people’s profiles. I’m not really a people person. Which is why I haven’t been around much lately. Also, the other reasons I mentioned earlier.

7 minutes ago, midnight said:
  Hide contents

I stopped clicking spoilers after seeing things not meant to be seen. Unless someone is talking to me using a spoiler, like now, I don’t click them. I don’t go on people’s profiles. I’m not really a people person. Which is why I haven’t been around much lately. Also, the other reasons I mentioned earlier.

Spoiler

Ohhh...and yet you're very personable! :$  Yes, tending to gardens.  Much more fun.  Unless, again, it's not of your own free will, xD

Just now, Vela said:
  Hide contents

Ohhh...and yet you're very personable! :$  Yes, tending to gardens.  Much more fun.  Unless, again, it's not of your own free will, xD

Spoiler

People like controversy. That’s why I seem personable. If you are ever bored enough, you can scroll through old threads and see who I am. I am not the nicest of people. Disco tries to keep me in check...sometimes. 

Spoiler

Why are you gardening against your will? I garden because I enjoy it. Be a slave to no one!

3 minutes ago, midnight said:
  Hide contents

People like controversy. That’s why I seem personable. If you are ever bored enough, you can scroll through old threads and see who I am. I am not the nicest of people. Disco tries to keep me in check...sometimes. 

Hide contents

Why are you gardening against your will? I garden because I enjoy it. Be a slave to no one!

Spoiler

Bored? I'm a facile lurker. I most likely will. I'm the opposite as you, I like people a lot ^.^

Spoiler

Wait, are we still talking about actual gardening?  I...well I don't like to disappoint people and my neighbor is kinda persuasive...I mean she never leaves me to do it alone but I'm usually in the middle of something when she comes a knocking...or walking right into my kitchen.  The kitchen thing is on me, I mentioned I'm a people person.  I'm probably the person you'd like to be the least now that I think about it *nods fervently*

9 minutes ago, Vela said:
  Hide contents

Bored? I'm a facile lurker. I most likely will. I'm the opposite as you, I like people a lot ^.^

Hide contents

Wait, are we still talking about actual gardening?  I...well I don't like to disappoint people and my neighbor is kinda persuasive...I mean she never leaves me to do it alone but I'm usually in the middle of something when she comes a knocking...or walking right into my kitchen.  The kitchen thing is on me, I mentioned I'm a people person.  I'm probably the person you'd like to be the least now that I think about it *nods fervently*

Spoiler

Yep. Not a people person. But I do enjoy watching the species get riled up from time to time. Which is why I am here. 

I think I am following you regarding ''gardening'', but yes. I was referring to actual gardening. 

13 hours ago, midnight said:
  Hide contents

Yep. Not a people person. But I do enjoy watching the species get riled up from time to time. Which is why I am here. 

I think I am following you regarding ''gardening'', but yes. I was referring to actual gardening. 

We're all ants to you 

Spoiler

Oops, that was rly loud.

Spoiler

No, I actually really enjoy gardening too, I feel very accomplished even if it's just pulling a few weeds here and there.  Actually especially the weeds as it cleans up the place. My neighbor's just a little fanatical and when there's nothing left on her side she hones in on my side and gets a little pushy.  She doesn't mean anything by it, she one of those people that never learned certain social ques *shrugs* she's 50 summin, no kids, no bf, very few friends, shares tmi.  You know that type.

Spoiler

Also also.  I hope you this doesn't make you mad but I liked chatt'n wicha and we're not in disagreement or anything...at least...I don't sense any controversy.  Oh no, maybe I'm the one who doesn't get social ques.

1 hour ago, Vela said:

We're all ants to you 

Hide contents

Oops, that was rly loud.

Hide contents

No, I actually really enjoy gardening too, I feel very accomplished even if it's just pulling a few weeds here and there.  Actually especially the weeds as it cleans up the place. My neighbor's just a little fanatical and when there's nothing left on her side she hones in on my side and gets a little pushy.  She doesn't mean anything by it, she one of those people that never learned certain social ques *shrugs* she's 50 summin, no kids, no bf, very few friends, shares tmi.  You know that type.

Hide contents

Also also.  I hope you this doesn't make you mad but I liked chatt'n wicha and we're not in disagreement or anything...at least...I don't sense any controversy.  Oh no, maybe I'm the one who doesn't get social ques.

Spoiler

It's all good. No controversy here. I came to this site to confront controversy. A controversy involving mine and disco's kids. I hold grudges for a long time. Which is why I am an asshole here most of the time. Especially to certain users who bother disco. 

It really gets heated if I am bored and have nothing else to do. I get banned a lot. Ha.

32 minutes ago, midnight said:
  Hide contents

It's all good. No controversy here. I came to this site to confront controversy. A controversy involving mine and disco's kids. I hold grudges for a long time. Which is why I am an asshole here most of the time. Especially to certain users who bother disco. 

It really gets heated if I am bored and have nothing else to do. I get banned a lot. Ha.

Spoiler

Madam your statements are contradictory! First you tell me you're not a nice person and now you're telling me you were defending little kids!  Imma hafta do some lurking after all.  Although I believe the bandts 😆

2 hours ago, Vela said:
  Hide contents

Madam your statements are contradictory! First you tell me you're not a nice person and now you're telling me you were defending little kids!  Imma hafta do some lurking after all.  Although I believe the bandts 😆

Spoiler

Madam? Whoa killa. (Checks crotch). Nope. Still not a madam. 

Also, I was defending my kids. I don't give a shit about anyone else's kids.

Edited by midnight

7 minutes ago, midnight said:
  Hide contents

Madam? Whoa killa. (Checks crotch). Nope. Still not a madam. 

Also, I was defending my kids. I don't give a shit about anyone else's kids.

Spoiler

I was responding to The Eyeeees xD Although now I have Eric Clapton in my head.

Fair enough.  Although I've delved, I've seen, I have my own ideas about you.

2 hours ago, Vela said:
  Hide contents

I was responding to The Eyeeees xD Although now I have Eric Clapton in my head.

Fair enough.  Although I've delved, I've seen, I have my own ideas about you.

Spoiler

That's cryptic. Do enlighten me.