UnevenEdge

the neighborhood crackhead/handy man is getting too touchy feely with me

🍬Candy🍬

like i ask him to do something and i dont wanna pay him he makes me give him a hug 

and i do it

if my mom found out shed kill him

but i need him to help me set up madison's new room and i want to pay him but im tired of him hitting on me.. its gross. dude looks young but is like 60 LOL
im starting to doubt the whole not getting married

56 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

He only asks for a hug when you don't want to pay him to do shit?

its not big things.. like carry all my laundry in.... mount my tv... stuff like that.. yes he only asks for a hug. . for big things i pay him.. like when he helps me with madisons room

It's pretty cool that you have crackheads involved in your child's life.

When the kid grows up, you can tell her, "Hey, you remember that bedroom you had? The one you have such fond memories of? The one where your childhood was shaped? A crackhead set it up."

It'll be a fun little icebreaker story she can tell her John when she's older.

• Haha 1
  • D'oh 1

6 hours ago, 🍬Candy🍬 said:

like i ask him to do something and i dont wanna pay him he makes me give him a hug 

and i do it

if my mom found out shed kill him

but i need him to help me set up madison's new room and i want to pay him but im tired of him hitting on me.. its gross. dude looks young but is like 60 LOL
im starting to doubt the whole not getting married

Just don't rob the supermarket he works at at gun-point and accidentally let him see your tramp-stamp while you're unloading the safe in the back...cause then, you know, you'll be doing him favors.

5 minutes ago, Vela said:

Just don't rob the supermarket he works at at gun-point and accidentally let him see your tramp-stamp while you're unloading the safe in the back...cause then, you know, you'll be doing him favors.

Hes a crackhead. He dont have no real job lol

4 minutes ago, Vela said:

That one might not...but there are crackheads with jobs...after jobs after job after job.

I don't think hes ever had a job. When i was a teenager he was really bad and stealing from everyone. He still steals but not from us. Probably because he call himself in love with me.

37 minutes ago, 🍬Candy🍬 said:

I don't think hes ever had a job. When i was a teenager he was really bad and stealing from everyone. He still steals but not from us. Probably because he call himself in love with me.

yeh addicts sometimes steal, but again not because they don't have a job

prob because he doesn't really want to steal in general and he likes you a lot so he does his best.

True. One of my friends that I went to school with all my life stole from me a few times, and at least seemed genuinely sorry when I confronted him with it because he'd become an addict and was in-between jobs with a kid.  Unfortunately for him I don't have patience for that kind of shit. I'm not a freakin' drug abuse clinic.

Edited by PhilosipherStoned