UnevenEdge

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 34 Discussion

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

Well yes being fat isn't healthy, Chocho.

You don't HAVE to go your separate ways.  You can still visit each other and stay in touch.

turns out it varies, some people are healthy and pudgy, the question is if you're SO fat that it's putting strain on your heart or not,

not just a universal fat=unhealthy rule

1 minute ago, mochi said:

turns out it varies, some people are healthy and pudgy, the question is if you're SO fat that it's putting strain on your heart or not,

not just a universal fat=unhealthy rule

Sounds like something delusional fat people say.

It exacerbates or brings about many health problems.  But obviously there are levels of obesity, and skinny people can still be unhealthy.  Hell, there's really fit people that can have major problems going on inside their body... but as a GENERAL RULE... not good to be fat.

4 minutes ago, saito34 said:

Good question. Is this like NCAA b-ball or are these kids getting paid?

Well the comment was rich kid... Boruto is Naruto's kid.  How much does the Hokage get paid?

But yeah those ninja jobs the kids went on in the original series.... don't know if they got paid now that I think about it.

Just now, ben0119 said:

Sounds like something delusional fat people say.

It exacerbates or brings about many health problems.  But obviously there are levels of obesity, and skinny people can still be unhealthy.  Hell, there's really fit people that can have major problems going on inside their body... but as a GENERAL RULE... not good to be fat.

depends what you consider fat, basically if you can run without getting out of breath you're not dangerously fat

also there's an episode of Naked and afraid where a skinny woman keeps fat shaming her fat teammate for being fat, she almost starves to death and dies after a couple days while he makes it through the whole challenge

4 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Well the comment was rich kid... Boruto is Naruto's kid.  How much does the Hokage get paid?

But yeah those ninja jobs the kids went on in the original series.... don't know if they got paid now that I think about it.

Yeah thats true...would explain Borutos occasional arrogance

9 minutes ago, mochi said:

depends what you consider fat, basically if you can run without getting out of breath you're not dangerously fat

also there's an episode of Naked and afraid where a skinny woman keeps fat shaming her fat teammate for being fat, she almost starves to death and dies after a couple days while he makes it through the whole challenge

Like I said there are levels of fat, but if you get too fat for what's unhealthy for you, you're going to have problems.  I certainly can't say I know of too many overweight people that have no issues due to their weight.

You can't starve to death after two days.  It takes a long time to starve to death.

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

What the fuck was that?  A flash forward?  Mitsuki on the moon?!

I guess he's the new Kaworu??

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/review/boruto-naruto-next-generations/episode-34/.124398

Grade: "B-". Yeah, I agree. I want to know WHO did that overly epic insert music though, because it totally sounded like the same band as DBZ Kai: The Final Chapters. Because that was a work from 2014, it's possible it's the same retro band!

2 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Like I said there are levels of fat, but if you get too fat for what's unhealthy for you, you're going to have problems.  I certainly can't say I know of too many overweight people that have no issues due to their weight.

You can't starve to death after two days.  It takes a long time to starve to death.

you can if you're walking for miles in the sun all day and eating nothing but coconut water and using all the rest of your energy to scream at someone for no reason