UnevenEdge

When They See Us ..this week's Netflix craze

🍬Candy🍬

I'm gonna wait until mid-December when there are at least 5 black Christmas movies on the DVR to watch after it because When They See Us is gonna fuck me up. I'm so happy that a black director like Ava DuVernay got this, but damn, she did not come to play. 

• Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, SorceressPol said:

I'm gonna wait until mid-December when there are at least 5 black Christmas movies on the DVR to watch after it because When They See Us is gonna fuck me up. I'm so happy that a black director like Ava DuVernay got this, but damn, she did not come to play. 

i need to be fucked up real good. makes me feel ALIVE.

but i wont watch with madison.. thanks for the warning

I remember this very clearly, they really railroaded those kids into confessing and they were further scapegoated cuz they were acting like dicks in the park earlier that day, but acting like a group of teenage dicks does not a rapist make.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, 1pooh4u said:

I remember this very clearly, they really railroaded those kids into confessing and they were further scapegoated cuz they were acting like dicks in the park earlier that day, but acting like a group of teenage dicks does not a rapist make.

i was just researching how Leopold II multilated and killed millons of blacks in the Congo. Cutting off their hands for rubber. That fucked me up pretty good but now I thirst for MOAR!!!

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, 1pooh4u said:

i remember this as well. i remeber then how fucked up it all was. 

the city/country divided. 

but this happened.

so...that's good. 

• Like 2