UnevenEdge

Rick and Morty Season 4

Clu

I’m kinda wondering if they’re gonna tackle the dumber aspects of the fandom.  Humanity was collectively embarrassed over the chicken nugget fiasco, and if they don’t take the piss it will be a missed opportunity.

Never liked this show much.  I don't hate it or anything, I just never saw what the big deal was about it.  

Edit:  I do hate the fandom.  Maybe the worst fandom in pop culture.  

Edited by enad

2 hours ago, enad said:

Never liked this show much.  I don't hate it or anything, I just never saw what the big deal was about it.  

Edit:  I do hate the fandom.  Maybe the worst fandom in pop culture.  

You should be glad you didn't ride this boat. The season-to-season decline is impressively large.

3 minutes ago, enad said:

Game of Morts

Man, it's a sharper nosedive than that, too.

Like going GoT season 1 diving straight into season 5, then 5 into 8, but with a lower high point. Season 2 was clunky but [mostly] inoffensively boring -the A-plots were either bad or completely forgettable, while B-plots were fun and sometimes genuinely memorable, and the parasite episode was legitimately one of my favorite episodes overall.

Then season 3 was just a big honking turd. Nearly entirely insufferable.

I expect season 4 to look like what a D&D of Thrones season 10 would. The basis of them having been greenlit for 70 fucking episodes (probably separated into different seasons) when they were running out of ideas before starting season 3 is a real indication of how this is bound to end up long haul.