UnevenEdge

Sword Art Online Alicization Episode Lucky #13 Discussion

Just now, Daos said:

Bad yes, but fast paced and actually entertaining.

I wouldn't say any season of SAO is "entertaining" I find every season to be "so bad it's good"

like it's COMPLETE trash but it's actually amusing in it's reveling in just how fucking awful it is

2 minutes ago, Daos said:

Didn't need to be more than half that. We're only on ep 13 and this is tedious.

I thought it was a bit slow myself.  When I saw this headline I assumed people were complaining about it being too slow!

https://comicbook.com/anime/2018/11/21/sword-art-online-season-3-anime-pacing-controversy

They actually cut something out?!  Surely they could have trimmed the rest of this stuff to include this arc they omitted?!

6 hours ago, Daos said:

Supposedly everyone was too nice in this world so they wouldn't do bad things in a robot body. But then they're all killers and rapists. This writing sucks.

Quinella was an outlier.  And it's been implied that the rest of the population is, at least a few individuals, are trending towards bending the rules, just haven't broken any laws yet.  Alice was the first one, then Kirito and Eugeo when they chopped up Humbert and Raios.  Rape wasn't in the Taboo Index.  And you saw how freaked out Raios got when it was in conflict of him saving his own life and violating the Taboo Index.  He glitched out.  So yeah, the people are too nice, but a few of them are on the cusp of going the way Kikuoka wants.

On 4/27/2019 at 11:54 PM, StarPanda said:

The return of the 100th floor 

And maybe this time Kirito will actually go there instead of pulling a Demon's Crest and short-circuiting the game at the 75th floor!

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/review/sword-art-online-alicization/episode-13/.141682

Grade: "B-". Yeah, I thought the action scene in the first half was good enough to lose the "-", but I guess not.

Now let's hope the action in the show's 2nd half is solid!!

If you have a chance and it's on your DVR, you should go back and watch the first episode now. In Episode 13, the Cardinal mentioned 4 huge dragons that Quinella/Admin killed. In the hour-long special, while on their quest for ice, Kirito and Eugeo came across the bones of one of those dragons!

It IS streaming online right now on the [as] app, so if you get the chance, check that out!

• Confused 1