UnevenEdge

Mobile Suit Gundam IBO Episode #21 Discussion!!

If you think about it, it makes sense.  Anatomically speaking.  Males don't breast feed.  The only reason for nipples is to release milk for infant feeding.

actually male lactation can be induced, so male nipples do function....they just don't usually have a reason to

also they're fun to play with so in terms of sex they have a use

actually male lactation can be induced, so male nipples do function....they just don't usually have a reason to

also they're fun to play with so in terms of sex they have a use

If a male is producing milk, which shouldn't happen.  Not saying it can't, but it isn't supposed to.  Males were not meant to be the ones to breastfeed the infants.

That second point is debatable.  I don't really get off on nipple play.  Giving or taking.  But then again, I have no desire to have children and scientists suspect our fascination/attraction with boobs and nipples is related to a biological affirmation that one's partner would be suitable for child-rearing.

If a male is producing milk, which shouldn't happen.  Not saying it can't, but it isn't supposed to.  Males were not meant to be the ones to breastfeed the infants.

That second point is debatable.  I don't really get off on nipple play.  Giving or taking.  But then again, I have no desire to have children and scientists suspect our fascination/attraction with boobs and nipples is related to a biological affirmation that one's partner would be suitable for child-rearing.

the fact that fascination/attraction to female Breasts only exists in modernized and/or westernized cultures kind of contradicts that theory

personally I'm more of an ass man, but a guys pecs can be fun to play with too....also I have very sensitive nipples so personally mine are a very big erogenous zone for me

the fact that fascination/attraction to female Breasts only exists in modernized and/or westernized cultures kind of contradicts that theory

personally I'm more of an ass man, but a guys pecs can be fun to play with too....also I have very sensitive nipples so personally mine are a very big erogenous zone for me

f701270838a4ab3e9126db6ac0cbe076.jpg

Certainly looks like they liked breasts back in the caveman day.  Overweight being attractive also makes sense for back then.  It was a good sign of survival if you were successful enough to get fat.