UnevenEdge

Mobile Suit Gundam IBO Episode #21 Discussion!!

so are we getting season 2 or are we already in it?

cause a couple months ago some people were acting like season 1 had already ended

What's on Toonami is Season 1, but Season 2 is now playing in Japan and subtitled on Crunchyroll.

I'm hoping the dub comes right away in 2017 though!

What's on Toonami is Season 1, but Season 2 is now playing in Japan and subtitled on Crunchyroll.

I'm hoping the dub comes right away in 2017 though!

seems pretty lengthy for one season

and I only asked because there's apperently a Gay storyline in season 2 and I kinda wanted to see it before the chance of ever seeing Gay people on TV again dissapears

seems pretty lengthy for one season

and I only asked because there's apperently a Gay storyline in season 2 and I kinda wanted to see it before the chance of ever seeing Gay people on TV again dissapears

That's not gonna happen! Whether or not Trump likes it, gay is here to stay!

so are we getting season 2 or are we already in it?

cause a couple months ago some people were acting like season 1 had already ended

Season 1.

And, God, I hope they don't pick up season 2.  I wouldn't if I was them.  The ratings for this show are killing the Toonami block.

I usually spend most of this show on my phone playing DBZ: Dokkan Battle.

Season 1.

And, God, I hope they don't pick up season 2.  I wouldn't if I was them.  The ratings for this show are killing the Toonami block.

This show isn't just a little bad, it's bad to the point where they should be honestly embarrassed to show this on their network.

Season 1.

my reasons for wanting season 2 are admittedly petty but **shrug**

I mean I don't like Gundam either, I never have....but at least lgbt people exist in their world and arent stereotypes

same reason I preffer .hack// over SAO

.hack// has at least 4 LGBT characters(Tsukasa & Subaru = lesbians and Haseo & Endrance = Bisexual men), AND they're MAIN characters too

my reasons for wanting season 2 are admittedly petty but **shrug**

I mean I don't like Gundam either, I never have....but at least lgbt people exist in their world and arent stereotypes

same reason I preffer .hack// over SAO

.hack// has at least 4 LGBT characters(Tsukasa & Subaru = lesbians and Haseo & Endrance = Bisexual men), AND they're MAIN characters too

But the show is BBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRIIIIINNGGG!