UnevenEdge

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 26 Discussion

Just now, CountFrylock said:

is The Naruto And Son Combo really gonna be that good for ratings?(what am i saying...none of us matter and some senior citizens channel flipping on a nielsen box make all the calls so who can say)

it's gonna ruin the ratings

1 minute ago, CountFrylock said:

is The Naruto And Son Combo really gonna be that good for ratings?(what am i saying...none of us matter and some senior citizens channel flipping on a nielsen box make all the calls so who can say)

I don't know about ratings but it's gonna ruin 11:30pm naps

• Haha 1

Just now, CountFrylock said:

Demarco thought Boruto was going to be the new hotness for some unknown reason.  But back here both are filler more than anything.  Better than reruns I guess?

4 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

NOOOOOOOOO WE CAN'T SHOWN WOMEN AGING IN ANIME AAAAAAAAH!

she had wrinkles and her Breasts got Saggy

least she aged more than the women in One Piece do

Spoiler

since the timeskip

Spoiler

3.png

Edited by mochi

3 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Doesn't it do pretty well in the actual ratings?

I don't follow the ratings anymore, but you would think if it were it wouldn't get kicked the curb like this (on both versions of what this schedule would be.)

1 minute ago, mochi said:

she had wrinkles and her Breasts got Saggy

least she aged more than the women in One Piece do since the timeskip

Spoiler

3.png

And put on a few pounds.

Hey don't post One Piece spoilers in here!  We actually give a crap about that show!

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

And put on a few pounds.

Hey don't post One Piece spoilers in here!  We actually give a crap about that show!

sorry bout that, just figured since Toonami told Oda to go fuck himself and cancelled his show it was fair game to post spoilers

1 minute ago, mochi said:

sorry bout that, just figured since Toonami told Oda to go fuck himself and cancelled his show it was fair game to post spoilers

Well the show didn't get enough ratings to stay, even with Toonami trying to extend it's stay as long as they could.

But yeah I'm nowhere near current!  I should get back to that show.

• Like 1

So those swords are passed down and you have to qualify for a spot?  I always thought those were just guys that were really good swordsman, and those where their weapons.  Never would have thought this.

Wow smacked him down fast.

Whoa what the hell is wrong with him?

Just now, ben0119 said:

Well the show didn't get enough ratings to stay, even with Toonami trying to extend it's stay as long as they could.

But yeah I'm nowhere near current!  I should get back to that show.

well, and I don't consider this a spoiler since it's just an issue I have with a character design

Spoiler

he RUINED Robin's design....she's just Vivi with Black Hair now
eea4780b1007e7b058cc7b7bceeda695601a3472224f24388caa31a49c8e1460.gifVivi.jpg

she looks nothing like her design before the timeskip and I fucking hate it

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Mei turned the village around apparently and then improved their image with them agreeing to attend the summit and then join the alliance

That's so lame that that wasn't shown.  Especially since the evil village sounded more interesting.