UnevenEdge

Sword Art Online III: Alicization Episode 6 Discussion Rebooted

1 minute ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

artificial armies playing out a chess game in VR to decide wars?

dumb. 

people will involve themselve to sabotage the machines. and the other side will have to involve themselves to stop the saboteurs by any means necessary. thn it's just war all over again 

"Shall we play a game?"

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, CorbeauKarasu said:

usually the badguy speech doesn't come until the final episode.

what the hell?

don't worry, the graphic unneccessary rape scene later in this arc's gotcha covered

(unless the cut the dubbers were given had it removed like the copy crunchyroll was given)

I have a better idea. Instead of creating AIs to replace soldiers on the battlefield, have the soldiers square off in a series of Fortnite battles. No soldiers are harmed other than pride, and we don't have waste money for AI research this way.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, elfie said:

He was the most skilled soldier in a virtual world for 2 years straight.

Kirito is like Holly Joestar, ask him to do something insane or horrible involving VR and he just says 

Image result for Jojo's bizarre adventure Holly

OKAAAAYYY <3

• Haha 4

in 1969, engineers put a man on the moon

that has nothing at all to do with me whatsoever. i work at a phone company.

while i'm working at that phone company, using my student-loan-fueled computer engineering degree to ensure that self-absorbed Westerners can play their inane freemium games even in the deepest recesses of the infested wilderness, i like to imagine that the space marvels of 1969 don't have fuck all to do with any of this.

Buy Verizon.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1