UnevenEdge

single women's guide to men*

fuggstop

Fast food worker:  Don't look down on our fastfood guys. They can be the most dedicated and driven workers out there. He will never be able to treat you but he will be pretty fucking reliable. Your best bet is a guy who works the grill. They have the hardest work of all in the restaurant so the fact that they have and keep this job actually shows drive and dedication. 

Pro tip: if hes still doing it after 1 year, move on sis. He seriously lacks ambition if not intelligence...or he has a record.

Bad boys/lawbreakers/heartbreakers: Be careful sis. This type of guy is a young girls weakness (not woman). Realize you are one of many admirers.  He'll treat you great one on one but he's probably treating a lot of other bitches just as good. Dont count on a lifelong commited relationship. Have your fun, grow up, and move on. 

Protip: this type is very likely to not use protection and loves the idea of women having his kids. Dont do it, sis! Do NOT make him a baby daddy!

Professional/Educated/Baller: Very good catch but very ambitious. If you arent part of his long time goals, he will not be around long. He sees through any and all bullshit. Be honest and dont play games. They are great to wife but be ready to always look your best and able to constantly cook, clean, and fuck because he can be very demanding. 

Protip: Dont take him being "busy" as an excuse. If you matter, he'll find the time.

Nerd: theyre weird and hard to read. They are the most likely to have unrealistic demands of you and your abilities. Not good at communicating. Needy but affectionate. Definitely extremely faithful because he realizes hes lucky to even have you. Can either be really good in the sack or really bad. Sex may not always be a priority to him. He cherishes his space. Can overanalyze and be very argumentative. 

Pro tip: lots of variety in this group so choose wisely

Foreign: Realize he is being openminded and probably dating you, an American, knowing you may not have the morals and values as strictly as women back home. Be ready for strict diets that they may impose on you. Stay fit for these guys. They usually make good money and are more willing than any group to pay bills. Usually love sex but think because youre American you must give it up quickly. If you dont bang soon enough, hes out.

Protip: Dont bring up American history with foreign guys. They will laugh at your measly few hundred years in the face of their thousands lop

Military: Really really picky when it comes to finding their wife because of all the military functions they have to bring you to. They prefer you to be in good shape simply because they have to be. Be able to handle long distance and deployments without getting too emotional and making him feel like crap. Can either be really loyal or a horn dog in heat. Be ready to fuck after long deployments. Always keep your house and car and other places neat and clean because he will notice ..if not actively looking...and will always say something about messes. 🙄

Pro tip: A lot of them are male whores. Even the married ones.

*yes yes I know..every man is a unique snowflake and this guide is bullshit. I know nothing about the large # of men ive experienced in real life lol

Edited by fuggstop
  • D'oh 1

I don't take women who get overly emotional and write out really long comments on YouTube sections seriously. I'm more into basic ladies who appreciate simplicity. The others are too high maintenance, easy to get mad, and basically pretentious and hypocritical. It's good for funny banter and arguing, but I'd rather not date someone who I push over the edge because I never give an inch or get mad during our arguments while she's ready to curse me out and pull her hair. Yeah... so calm and down to Earth... and hot... but a chill personality, and not the religious type because I curse a lot and I'm a bad bad boy on the internet. 👨‍🏭😼🔥

• D'oh 1

9 hours ago, Zenigundam said:

I don't take women who get overly emotional and write out really long comments on YouTube sections seriously. I'm more into basic ladies who appreciate simplicity. The others are too high maintenance, easy to get mad, and basically pretentious and hypocritical. It's good for funny banter and arguing, but I'd rather not date someone who I push over the edge because I never give an inch or get mad during our arguments while she's ready to curse me out and pull her hair. Yeah... so calm and down to Earth... and hot... but a chill personality, and not the religious type because I curse a lot and I'm a bad bad boy on the internet. 👨‍🏭😼🔥

The only reason you like girls who are simple is because you are also simple yourself. You talk about underage girls all day... You talk about how you are an "alpha", which at least your good at telling fiction stories. Oh, you're also good at talking about how tiny your pp is. Now that is the only true thing you have ever said about yourself.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, fuggstop said:

Fast food worker:  Don't look down on our fastfood guys. They can be the most dedicated and driven workers out there. He will never be able to treat you but he will be pretty fucking reliable. Your best bet is a guy who works the grill. They have the hardest work of all in the restaurant so the fact that they have and keep this job actually shows drive and dedication. 

Pro tip: if hes still doing it after 1 year, move on sis. He seriously lacks ambition if not intelligence...or he has a record.

I was thinking "good for you" until the pro-tip. You don't know what his ambition is. It could be a passion that doesn't pay a whole lot. I guess if all you care about is money...

The singer in my band works fast food. He definitely has a lot of ambition when it comes to music. How long he has been working that job, and how much longer he will be, I don't know.

Foreign: Realize he is being openminded and probably dating you, an American, knowing you may not have the morals and values as strictly as women back home. 

This definitely depends on where this "foreign" homeland is. Europeans tend to be much more open-minded towards sex than Americans.

Military: Really really picky when it comes to finding their wife because of all the military functions they have to bring you to. They prefer you to be in good shape simply because they have to be. Be able to handle long distance and deployments without getting too emotional and making him feel like crap. Can either be really loyal or a horn dog in heat. Be ready to fuck after long deployments. Always keep your house and car and other places neat and clean because he will notice ..if not actively looking...and will always say something about messes. 🙄

Pro tip: A lot of them are male whores. Even the married ones.

Oh so this whole thread was just an excuse to make another post about MH. Gotcha.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1