May 28th, 2014

Toonami air date: February 24th, 2019 at 2:30am

Opening Song: "Departure! -second version-"

Ending Song: "Hyōri Ittai"

Adapted from:
"Chapter 305 from page 6
Chapter 306
Chapter 307"

Broken, shattered, left in pieces beyond belief, Gon has reached the darkest point in his life so far. Pitou declared Kite had died long ago, back when they first engaged in a battle between themselves. Gon unable to fully comprehend this fact begins to question whether or not Kite's death is even his own fault. Pitou begins to surgically repair the very arm that she plans on killing Gon with. Snap out of it Gon, and snap Pitou's neck. 

tumblr_n193k6jur21rgryomo1_500.gif

4c5c38a713c8086f170ad869db442a9b.gif

tumblr_n193k6jur21rgryomo2_r2_500.gif   

Only on Toonami

• Like 1

time for a show I don't entirely like anymore because the author is a bit of a Hypocrit who says he thinks making Evil characters gay sends a homophobic message....yet has ONLY EVER WRITTEN EVIL CHARACTERS AS GAY

Image result for pissed off anime girl

(Unlike his wife who's series this reaction gif came from ironically)

Just now, mochi said:

time for a show I don't entirely like anymore because the author is a bit of a Hypocrit who says he thinks making Evil characters gay sends a homophobic message....yet has ONLY EVER WRITTEN EVIL CHARACTERS AS GAY

But he also planned to write a sports manga with a tranny MC that got rejected by Shonen Jump executives, so who's the true homophobe then?

Just now, PokeNirvash said:

But he also planned to write a sports manga with a tranny MC that got rejected by Shonen Jump executives, so who's the true homophobe then?

I still think if he personally think's what he's doing is homophobic he's an ass