UnevenEdge

I might be on the news sometime soon.

Zenigundam

3 hours ago, Zenigundam said:

I dunno, I'm getting those... urm... Mary Kay Letorneau vibes. 🤷‍♂️

How do I even resemble them? I literally have been defending all the women you try and get with. Did you forget you tried to get with a 9 year old? You deleted your comment, but... --Edited because i found a better screenshot

Capture.PNG

Edited by Amanda Is A Nerd
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Amanda Is A Nerd said:

How do I even resemble them? I literally have been defending all the women you try and get with. Did you forget you tried to get with a 9 year old? You deleted your comment, but... 

Capture.PNG

That was her mother I was replying to. Never even clicked on her wack ass profile to begin with

Why are you so jealous when I go after other women? If you're crushing on me hard, just state it. 😸

3 hours ago, Zenigundam said:

That was her mother I was replying to. Never even clicked on her wack ass profile to begin with

Why are you so jealous when I go after other women? If you're crushing on me hard, just state it. 😸

You really are stupid... "LOVE your video" MEANING YOU WATCHED THE VIDEO.... Seriously... Why would I be crushing on a retard like you?

4 minutes ago, Amanda Is A Nerd said:

Every word that comes out of his mouth is a lie basically. On his "Yoga babe" video, in the comment section, he said "Shes my WIFE", and in another reply, he said "I didn't get her number, she was a little off" (Or something along those lines) :/

Yeah he's a chode. Says so in his signature.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Zenigundam said:

zeni i think its time to report you to the fbi

10 hours ago, GreatBallsOfJizz said:

Who the hell is this broad?

Dude, don't use that word again. You need to respect women. This ain't the 30s, you can't just go around calling them that and chasing them around the house when they don't make your breakfast before work. 🤦‍♂️

• Thanks 1