UnevenEdge

I can never eat 1 bowl of cereal

André Toulon

The worst part being that I'm lactose intolerant (and don't tell me to try almond milk or some other weak ass shit......Vitamin D or GTFO) but I always have to pour up a second bowl.  Tried buying bigger bowls, but it just gets soggy, so you have to wreck that second bowl for satisfaction.

Before you ask, Cookie Crisp.

So do you have bad farts afterwards?

Farts?.....Man, that's hilarious.....Try doubled over in my bathroom with my tummy cramping as I spend 10 minutes in perpetual splatterscat.

Leon[/member] .......Nothing depending on the cereal.....Soggy rice Krispies, Yes........Soggy KaptKrunch, not even once.

The worst part being that I'm lactose intolerant (and don't tell me to try almond milk or some other weak ass shit......Vitamin D or GTFO) but I always have to pour up a second bowl.  Tried buying bigger bowls, but it just gets soggy, so you have to wreck that second bowl for satisfaction.

Lol you love fucking yourself up.  >:D

I find the high carb breakfast to be a mistake. Milk isn't a great protein source either. Obviously the cereal is probably going to be high carb, even if there is no sugar added.

:-[

Eggs and Broccoli is probably the best way to go. If broccoli costs too much just potatoes.  Leeks too.

I find the high carb breakfast to be a mistake. Milk isn't a great protein source either. Obviously the cereal is probably going to be high carb, even if there is no sugar added.

:-[

Eggs and Broccoli is probably the best way to go. If broccoli costs too much just potatoes.  Leeks too.

Breakfast?

I ate that at like 5 ockock

Have you ever taken Lactaid? Combining that with an iron pill has reduced my bathroom agony after ingesting dairy products.