UnevenEdge

My Hero Academia Episode #30 (217) Discussion

5 minutes ago, PokeNirvash said:

I saw a Liberty Mutual commercial earlier where this bicyclist guy's calves were bulging pretty big.

Safe to say, he reminded me of Iida.

back during the world cup, there was a moment when Paul Pogba of France just EXPLODED down the field and my first thought was "damn, he must have Engine as his Quirk!"

5 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Yeah, I liked the 9pm start time and the extra slots. I mainly started at 9:30 with MHA, but I liked the longer Toonami.

after getting ut of work, i barely have enough time to nap before toonami starts, so the 9pm start's alwas been a bit of a crunch for me, but i will miss the extended hours and having Kai's best episodes to start off the night

• Like 1

Just now, CorbeauKarasu said:

endeavor's shit to his faily and arrogant to his rival, but honestly, he's a real ass hero and rather polite to strangers

doesn't mean we should ignore driving his wife nuts and literally thinking of his children as objects

1 minute ago, DangerMouse said:

Also it hasn't been that long since they moved to this schedule, thought it was working pretty good. And it still went about as late as currently usual (4am), we just got some sweet extra slots.

Absolutely agree. There always seems to be lingering external forces affecting what Toonami can do or be. It sucks feeling like it's a novelty project that could get altered or even yanked at any time.