UnevenEdge

My Hero Academia Episode #25 (212) Discussion!!!

4 hours ago, mochi said:

pretty much all the mom's are except for Deku's who for some reason got reeeeal fat (''>_>'')

4 hours ago, ben0119 said:

And her personality changed and she turned into a joke character.  The author hates her lol.

Y'all go to hell, she can sit on my face. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Haha 2

On ‎11‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 8:38 PM, Delaclease said:

My wife said this English dub is pretty good. Her favorite is Monster's dub though. 

Maybe Toonami will see fit to replace Hunter x Hunter with a rerun of that? It aired on Syfy, though not in HD...

Also, I've been watching MHA first thing on Sundays these days, since during College Football season it seems to be the toughest show to catch, and I've gotta say the tournament finale felt pretty anticlimactic, though Bakugo's "sore winner" antics were pretty damn hilarious!

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/review/my-hero-academia/episode-25/.117632

Rating: "A-". Yeah, I guess I agree. There was a LOT going on in this episode, and there are a few menacing figures on the periphery that might play a role soon...

Edited by OwlChemist81

On 11/4/2018 at 11:41 PM, OwlChemist81 said:

Maybe Toonami will see fit to replace Hunter x Hunter with a rerun of that? It aired on Syfy, though not in HD...

Also, I've been watching MHA first thing on Sundays these days, since during College Football season it seems to be the toughest show to catch, and I've gotta say the tournament finale felt pretty anticlimactic, though Bakugo's "sore winner" antics were pretty damn hilarious!

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/review/my-hero-academia/episode-25/.117632

Rating: "A-". Yeah, I guess I agree. There was a LOT going on in this episode, and there are a few menacing figures on the periphery that might play a role soon...

Fuck I wish they'd do Monster. It's a great show.  I think we a have a lot of fans of the show around here. 

• Like 1

On 11/6/2018 at 10:39 AM, Delaclease said:

Fuck I wish they'd do Monster. It's a great show.  I think we a have a lot of fans of the show around here. 

LOVED Monster.  Was so annoyed Viz didn't release the whole series.  I would have bought it.  Monster probably technically isn't an action show, but since Toonami isn't adhering to that rule anymore, maybe it has a shot.  A longshot at that, though, probably.

• Like 1