UnevenEdge

Weird burgers.

CutieQuesadilla

Brekky: bean burritos

Snack time: Steamed broccoli and a carrot, washed down with some fish oil capsules and water.

Din-dins: Whole grain rotini, mozzarella cheese, tomato sauce, tuna, spinach on the side. It was a noble experiment and it worked.

I break my fast at midnight, I'm insane.

bean burritos for breakfast? You're gonna poooop.

So for lunch I had a 6 in veggie sub with Lett, tomato, green peppers, spicy peppers, spinach, yellow mustard and a little bit of onions.

I got bored and hungry again so I'm eat a small bag of hacked lays and having some cashews with sea salt.

And cashews taste terrible I need to wash my mouth out real quick

i don't mind it actually.  :P

Believe me you these ones, they tasted like someone burnt them.

It was really bad.

Now the other kind I know you'd like so that not much of a threat, I'd have to add another element to it like having you kneel on rice and for every min that goes by that you haven't "preformed" up to standards I give you either a buzz from a remote vibrator or wand on a random part of your body.

Enjoy that.

Believe me you these ones, they tasted like someone burnt them.

It was really bad.

Now the other kind I know you'd like so that not much of a threat, I'd have to add another element to it like having you kneel on rice and for every min that goes by that you haven't "preformed" up to standards I give you either a buzz from a remote vibrator or wand on a random part of your body.

Enjoy that.

ooo, sounds fun.  owo