UnevenEdge

Dragon Ball Super Episode 83 Discussion

What the fuck kind of song is that?

Lamaz (sp?) in Vegeta's training chamber lmao.

A name befitting of Saiyan royalty lmao.

ONLY 28 inhabited worlds in the 7th universe?  There's no way that's correct!  Did you see how many alien species we've seen so far?!

Monaka can't come LOL.

Mind fighting?  You remember and bring back that one random weird thing that showed up ONCE on the trip to Namek but claim there's only 28 inhabited planets?!

Goku usually wants to hog it all LOL.

Do what?  Persuade her to give birth?

Did he just skip the birth?  What sort of BS power is that?!  Plus why all this fuss about Vegeta waiting for the baby to be born if you were just going to do this?!

Just now, Daos said:

TURRIBLE

Bulla IMO matches her Family's naming theme of being badly translated names of underpants rather than correctly translated ones

"Bulma" was supposed to be "Bloomers" but Toriyama had no idea how to spell Bloomers in English, so he wrote Bulma

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, OwlChemist81 said:

He started this stupid fight, and he's gonna finish it!

My list so far:

5. Dragon Ball Super

4. Boruto

3. DBZ Kai

2. Naruto Shippuden

1. My Hero Academia

MHA is better than half of the anime currently on toonami

• Like 2

Hmm he could train with a girl too.  If she wanted to fight.

Why is Vegeta staying back?

You were too busy being dead when Goten was born hahahaha.

That's not the way you hold her hahaha.

Not a Saiyan name but a Briefs name.

Bulla?  So still not using Bra?  Nothing to censor now.  For what, to be consistent with old dubs?

LOL Yamcha you've lost it.

Gather of group of warriors to keep themselves safe from Goku's shortsighted selfish foolishness which caused this tournament to happen!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Blatch said:

If you've ever visited it more than once, or at least a couple of times for different reviews, you'd know. I'm not going to validate this reply any further.

My only knowledge of anime news network ratings are the comments Owl posts every week. I don't think I've seen one yet that was less than a B.

"Not going to validate this reply any further?" What a bizarre thing to say. Get over yourself.

Uh... my apologies. I thought that post was in the FLCL Alternative thread. My rage was directed towards someone apparently thinking the finale was filler. :|

It is true that ANN gives out lower grades a lot of the time, but I could've been better about saying it.

1 hour ago, Blatch said:

Uh... my apologies. I thought that post was in the FLCL Alternative thread. My rage was directed towards someone apparently thinking the finale was filler. :|

It is true that ANN gives out lower grades a lot of the time, but I could've been better about saying it.

Ok fair enough, but I think every time I've seen Owl link that... surprise it's a B! Rarely an A. Never seen anything lower than a B minus. 

Yeah Super is a rare bird where the filler isn't technically filler. But it's definitely filler quality.

But it was all a part of their plan to save the entire budget for the final arc..... they had a plan all along!