UnevenEdge

Dragon Ball Super Episode 81 Discussion

OwlChemist81

I at least hope Vegeta gets to so something before Toonami Drops this show due to bad ratings (''>_>'')

Spoiler

he gets added to the roster for the tournament at the last second along with another surprise warrior when 2 of the warriors are unable to compete at the last second later on in the arc....and sorta makes up for lost time by actually being useful in the tournament...that's all I know though, dunno if the show still shits on him in other ways somehow

Edited by mochi

8 hours ago, mochi said:

I at least hope Vegeta gets to so something before Toonami Drops this show due to bad ratings (''>_>'')

Reveal hidden contents

he gets added to the roster for the tournament at the last second along with another surprise warrior when 2 of the warriors are unable to compete at the last second later on in the arc....and sorta makes up for lost time by actually being useful in the tournament...that's all I know though, dunno if the show still shits on him in other ways somehow

Alright haven't seen this ep but this is how its gonna go. Goku is gonna fight in base form for 99 percent of the fight, then go SSB and act like he's fighting with the guy on even terms for about a minute, but then he's gonna win and be like WOW YOU WERE SO STRONG THAT WAS FUN.

• Haha 1

Just now, elfie said:

You can tell these shonen are aimed at young boys because they love a MC who stupidly gets into fights.

... that clown has a jive voice??? :o I WOULD NEVER  have guessed!

missed a huge chance to have him sound like the Batman TAS Joker

• Haha 2

Just now, PokeNirvash said:

Giant furries. This arc seems to really be hitting all the fetish buttons for the fandom that they can get away with on American television.

They have ample characters in this entire scene and yet they spend the only 3 battles of this tournament on the furries. -_-