UnevenEdge

Black Clover Page 40 Discussion

ben0119

black+clover.jpg

Black Clover Page 40 Discussion

Last time on Black Clover, the obvious main and only traitor amongst the Magic Knights, Captain Boneless Ham, was apprehended by the other Magic Knight Captains.  The completely innocent and coincidentally wearing a mask while having the same voice and general appearance but who doesn't use Light Magic, William Vangeance, cleared of all charges, even though we saw him use no magic in the episode, we can be sure he DOES NOT use Light Magic.  Also, for some reason no one who works with him knows what magic he uses, never mind the fact he is captain of the GOLDEN DAWN. 

This episode, a new arc!  ONLY Asta with his power of anti-magic can help the Black Knights break into a Magical Region where one of the magic stones Eye of the Midnight Sun craves resides.  How did anything get done in this world without magic cancelling?  Nevermind that!  What possible harem member will Asta recruit this time?!  TONIGHT, ON BLACK CLOVER!

Edited by ben0119
  • Like 4

Thanks!  New Arc confirmed.  I was going to say new cour or season, but that's not correct.  I'll wait to see/listen to them until the ep airs for proper viewing experience.

Still gonna' keep jamming to Black Rover though!

Here's another cool cover!

1.  Can any fluent speakers tell me how good their Japanese is?

2. How much did it cost to rent out a fucking castle?!

Just now, PokeNirvash said:

Moved into the kitchen 'cause I have a piece of leftover pizza I plan on eating. Hopefully it'll help me get through the more painful parts of this episode.

I've got one in the oven too :D

Oh, is this some extra shitty filler?

Edited by DangerMouse