UnevenEdge

So apparently Comedy Central has King of the Hill and the Cleveland Show too

Jman

4 minutes ago, PokeNirvash said:

This is the only way Paramount can finally be a worthy rival for Disney. It's just a shame that Turner has to suffer in the process.

Meh, King of the Hill was a great show, but it has run its course on Adult Swim. It ran for 1-2 episodes like 6 days a week every week for what, 10 or so years? Time to move on. 

I used to like the Cleveland Show a little, but then I started hating it, and almost like that AS drops it. :D

Huh, I could have sworn that the contract for the Cleveland Show was one of those 'take my crap, please' contracts that was neverending just in the hopes of pulling another Futurama with it. I hope CC got reamed on the price just on principle. 

My cable company dropped Comedy Central ages ago when Viacom tried to raise all their prices for all their channels. It failed and now they don't get any money at all because all their channels got axed. Considering they haven't been brought back by popular demand, I'd say there's been little demand. I only missed Spike TV for the Cops marathons anyway. :D