UnevenEdge

scums wish

Cidz

• 2 weeks later...

oh wow i forgot i made this thread.

anyway after watching the first couple eps i got to curious to see where it was gonna go and started reading the manga.

then i got like rly into the manga and im almost caught up.

it can still go nice boat. but at the same time i feel invested into the chars kinda like fapnote. where u think its gonna be ridicz but kinda has some heart to it.

i kinda like that it has like lesbians in it too.

i mean it shows that the girls so lonely she rly doesnt care about gender she just wants ppl to fufill her lonliness.

but also kinda hoping for a lesbian ending where she actually does fall for her friend. who knows...

either way its a fun watch and read.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

moon decided to watch this so im doing some eps with her...

this adapatation is nearly perfect so far. the only things that are slightly off are the excess "onii-chan's" hana has going on, and how mugi was animated, imo..otherwise this feels brand new and is just as exciting as i remember it being.

so glad people seem to be liking this.

oh and i dont mind the pacing either, surprisingly.

moon decided to watch this so im doing some eps with her...

this adapatation is nearly perfect so far. the only things that are slightly off are the excess "onii-chan's" hana has going on, and how mugi was animated, imo..otherwise this feels brand new and is just as exciting as i remember it being.

so glad people seem to be liking this.

oh and i dont mind the pacing either, surprisingly.

This ^

Shit is hilarious :D

Episodes are good in that they end the episode in a way that you want to keep on watching.

And the development of the characters = great.

Like one minute you're like "okaaay" and then next you're like:

wEXrM.gif

Just finished the anime.

I understand how this is the best and most logical ending to the series, it is also good for Akane and Mugi. But my heart still wanted them together, but now it hurts a bit. All in all an amazing anime.

Just finished the anime.

I understand how this is the best and most logical ending to the series, it is also good for Akane and Mugi. But my heart still wanted them together, but now it hurts a bit. All in all an amazing anime.

glad you liked it.

this will probably fly under the radar and not get an s2..but at least someone watched it.

glad you liked it.

this will probably fly under the radar and not get an s2..but at least someone watched it.

I'm pretty sure this won't get a season 2. This story is finished. I'd be happy to be wrong though.