UnevenEdge

Resident Evil 7 is Fucking Awesome

MegaNaraku

A bit difficult, but I can tell they were influenced from games such as Outlast, Amnesia, etc

They finally got the horror on track, and just overall one awesome ass game. I highly recommend playing

And added a lot even from their first RE game. Yes, I know this isnt in the video games folder, but lets be honest. That place is beyond dead 24/7

They finally got the horror on track

i hope this isnt implying that the original RE's didnt have their horror, "on track."

i liked outlast, so i dont mind the style, but it doesnt even seem like zombies are in the game..dont even know what to call them.

probably wont get it, but its somewhat enjoyable to watch as its played.

i hope this isnt implying that the original RE's didnt have their horror, "on track."

i liked outlast, so i dont mind the style, but it doesnt even seem like zombies are in the game..dont even know what to call them.

probably wont get it, but its somewhat enjoyable to watch as its played.

What, no? Their first game was great, I'm saying 7 was great too. They even added some of one into seven. Its style of mechanic wise is similar to outlast, but I find the game itself much more creepy. I really did enjoy this one

How is it difficult? Im noticing a lot of games i played 20 years ago are a lot harder to play now.

Depends if you play on madhouse or not. But just scarce items and all that. Not far too "difficult"

Just certain situations that put you in a bind. But I enjoy it a lot

Shit looks so awesome. I've been watching people play it on stream cause I don't have 60$ ha ha h

On that note, VR might be worth saving for.... I'd probably pee myself playing this, though.

I just want to update that someone gifted me this amazing game tonight and I am prepared to never leave my house again  :brownbottle: :brownbottle: :brownbottle:

cause I'm prob gonna have a heart attack within the first two hours

lesgo