UnevenEdge

I get judged for liking gangster rap and heavy metal

I stopped caring about what people think about music i like. I've loved ska and punk for a long time and lately I've branching into folksy, countryish music that's actually really good but would be lumped into the blanket country music category and ignored by most people. I also like some pop punk and post hardcore (basically emo music) as well. I see no reason to base what i listen to on anything other than what i enjoy listening to. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Mini_Ghost said:

lately I've been listening to a lot of Behemoth and Satyrion but I like a bunch of other shit depending on my mood. and I like old school rap not this new shit where they drink cough syrup and mumble into the mic. that's not really rap

yeah i like old rap too. Rap today is just shit. Other than like J cole and Joyner

i really like slayer and sepultura. That heavy ass tribal shit.

• Like 1

It's always best for people to be more well-rounded. This is especially when it comes to music and other forms of entertainment.

Even though it may not seem like it to others, I do listen to other music genres and sub-genres besides Metal. It all depends on my mood at the time.

If I am really stressed out, I will listen to some Enya for relaxation. Otherwise, there is always Jazz or listening to some kind of calming sounds.

Years ago, I bought a CD called Mountain Streams. It was a full hour of listening to a waterfall with flutes playing in the background. It was great to listen to while trying to fall asleep at night.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...