UnevenEdge

I watched Mob Psycho 100.

Atomsk_

okay then maybe it's not so bad

(I still think ONE is a homophobe and hate him though)

There is one episode where

Mob and Reigen have to solve a case at a girl's school, so they both dress up as schoolgirls. Reigen gets outed at the gate by security right away, but they let Mob through for some reason.

Mob and Reigen have to solve a case at a girl's school, so they both dress up as schoolgirls. Reigen gets outed at the gate by security right away, but they let Mob through for some reason.

I don't see the connection to Puri Puri Prisoner

unless you're reffering to the vague homophobia of the show playing up cross dressing as humor?, but that's kind of reaching

How exactly is that homophobic?

I'm guessing you won't be supporting One Piece much longer either because

5537-836611164.png

One Piece manages to be far less hatefull about their gay characters, stereotypical as they may be

where they differ is that the straw-hats are genuinely friends with, and respect their few Gay nakama, AND they happen to be incredibly powerful and feared for their raw unbridled power and badassnes rather than for the fact that they like dick

in One punch man not only was PPP a rapist and a stereotype, but everyone treated him like he was disgusting ENTIRELY because he was Gay, and he was completely useless in battle

One Piece manages to be far less hatefull about their gay characters, stereotypical as they may be

where they differ is that the straw-hats are genuinely friends with, and respect their few Gay nakama, AND they happen to be incredibly powerful and feared for their raw unbridled power and badassnes rather than for the fact that they like dick

in One punch man not only was PPP a rapist and a stereotype, but everyone treated him like he was disgusting ENTIRELY because he was Gay, and he was completely useless in battle

Puri Puri Prisoner was only useless in that one battle we saw in order to show how powerful Saitama is.

And I'd say they were afraid of him because he sexually assaulted people. He just happened to like sexually assaulting people of the same gender.

Yeah, same diff, whatever. Just a slightly different connotation.

Puri Puri Prisoner was only useless in that one battle we saw in order to show how powerful Saitama is.

And I'd say they were afraid of him because he sexually assaulted people. He just happened to like sexually assaulting people of the same gender.

Yeah, same diff, whatever. Just a slightly different connotation.

based on the lines in the show they acted like simply because he was gay that automatically made him a rapist

and their objections had nothing to do with him having raped anyone....just that he was gay, plus he's the only gay person in the whole show (in the manga there's one other gay character and they're JUST AS BAD as PPP is)

I wouldn't say the okamas from One Piece like penis.

They're just transsexuals. They're sexual preference  is never stated upon.

One Piece is completely devoid of stuff like that other than from gags from Sanji and Brook. All everyone really wants is adventure, and that's one of the reasons the series is so great.

I wouldn't say the okamas from One Piece like penis.

They're just transsexuals. They're sexual preference  is never stated upon.

One Piece is completely devoid of stuff like that other than from gags from Sanji and Brook. All everyone really wants is adventure, and that's one of the reasons the series is so great.

yeah but Puri Puri Prisoner is an Okama too

and the Okamas in one piece are indeed gay

they just don't have canon love intrests because nobody in One Piece does

yeah but Puri Puri Prisoner is an Okama too

and the Okamas in one piece are indeed gay

they just don't have canon love intrests because nobody in One Piece does

Eh, I dunno. They're "gay" in the way that they're obviously part of the LGBT community, what with being transsexual, but that doesn't make them defacto 'gay'. 'Gay" signifies they're attracted or like someone of the same sex and not the opposite, and as you said, nobody in OP shows serious romantic interests (not including Sanji, Brook and Boa Hancock since their desires are played for laughs).

Now Puri Puri Prisoner from OPM is confirmed to be gay because it's stated he likes men, but the okamas from One Piece never once stated their sexual preference.