UnevenEdge

Well, the Packers sure sucked today.

Skiles

It was bound to happen eventually, though. Especially with all the injuries they've had. It's sad to see my team get whooped so badly, but I commend the Falcons, and I will be rooting for them in two weeks against tonight's winner. Let's see Matty Ice finally get his.

Yep...and it was great!

Never mind the offense, I didn't realize their defense was capable of playing shutdown football like that. Granted, as I mentioned, we came in with injuries all over the damn place (not to mention how many drops by our receivers?).

But still, I was really impressed by the way Atlanta played against our offense. They got to A-Rod over and over again, which is nearly impossible to do.

injuries or not, they been losing these big games on defense.  they should replace their coach.

aside from pats fans i think the rest of the world is rooting for atanta.

So you don't think having a coach with the personality of a wet sock and a self absorbed pretty boy qb combined with the fact they have been caught cheating multiple times will win the pats any new fans?

So you don't think having a coach with the personality of a wet sock and a self absorbed pretty boy qb combined with the fact they have been caught cheating multiple times will win the pats any new fans?

lol you know theres gonna be people that dont care about brady being a jock or bellicheck being boring. people care about champions and thats what the pats are. like it or not they dominated the league so much these last 15 or so years.

The Packers have sucked for the last five years.

They're only relevant because Aaron Rodgers happens to be the greatest gay quarterback of all time and can win 10 games a season all on his own.

It's a shame he's never going to get any help because he makes the team look so much better than it is.

That gay quarterback is gonna go home and cry into Olivia Munn's pussy.

I really hope for his sake that she's just a beard.

Because if he actually is straight and in a relationship with her, that's just so bad.

He can do so much better. That goes for if he's gay or straight.

Olivia Munn is just bottom barrel trash.