UnevenEdge

Internet loses its mind over She-Ra reboot, showing a lot of boys watched She-Ra growing up

Jman

https://screenrant.com/netflix-she-ra-reboot-release-date-first-look/

Mayne I’m wrong, He-Man and She-Ra were mostly before my time, but She-Ra was pretty much treated the same as He-Man.  This wasn’t Sailor Moon where her transformation had her naked, she wasn’t running around with a super short skirt, and the internet didn’t make nearly as much hentai of She-Ra.

This is annoying.  What can fix that?

I'll be honest, I thought this was part of the Thundercats reboot and thought She-Ra was a character in that universe instead of the He-Man one.

But in comparison to that reboot, this seems alot more like a petty neckbeard tendies explosion than childhood betrayal. "HOW CAN MY TOUGH MASCULINE WARRIOR GIRL BE AN SJW LESBIAN WITH DIFFERENT ART!? REEEEEEEE!"

Funny enough, the first thumbnail reminds me of this graphic about the animated adaptations of Morrigan from Darkstalkers

d81.jpg

"How dare She-Ra look like a twink when she should look like a cheap Vegas drag queen! REEEEEEE!" 

Edited by imchapp.in

25 minutes ago, imchapp.in said:

I'll be honest, I thought this was part of the Thundercats reboot and thought She-Ra was a character in that universe instead of the He-Man one.

But in comparison to that reboot, this seems alot more like a petty neckbeard tendies explosion than childhood betrayal. "HOW CAN MY TOUGH MASCULINE WARRIOR GIRL BE AN SJW LESBIAN WITH DIFFERENT ART!? REEEEEEEE!"

Funny enough, the first thumbnail reminds me of this graphic about the animated adaptations of Morrigan from Darkstalkers

d81.jpg

"How dare She-Ra look like a twink when she should look like a cheap Vegas drag queen! REEEEEEE!" 

The first picture looks like an aging dancer trying, but she just can’t pull the look off anymore.  Put on a shirt lady.  I’ll get you some tea.

On 7/17/2018 at 1:18 PM, Ric said:

People getting so upset over these things is silly. It's not erasing the existence of the original.

also the only reason they're Upset is because she doesn't have gigantic tits, they're literally upset because a cartoon meant for little girls isn't pandering to adult heterosexual male sex fantasies

21 hours ago, PokeNirvash said:

A lot of the complaints I've heard are about Bow being a black twink instead of a musclebound mustachioed ginger.

I mean twink implies he's gay and I highly doubt this show is gonna go that far

it's like saying he new She-ra is a "boyish lesbian" just because she doesn't have cleevage

Edited by mochi