UnevenEdge

Naruto Shippuden Episode 209 Discussion

no i blame sasuke.

he was my favorite character befre this point. i could forgive his leaving konoha and even attacking naruto, but this revenge on the village seems very poorly thought out..

like, my beloved brother loved the village with all his heart and sacrificed his very life to protect it. to honor him and carry on his will, i will betray everything he ever stood for

• Like 1

Just now, ben0119 said:

But what about Sakura's she-hulk strength and all her training with Tsunade?

they forgot about that once they decided it was okay to make literally every character with two X chromosomes in this show totally worthless and weak

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

no i blame sasuke.

he was my favorite character befre this point. i could forgive his leaving konoha and even attacking naruto, but this revenge on the village seems very poorly thought out..

like, my beloved brother loved the village with all his heart and sacrificed his very life to protect it. to honor him and carry on his will, i will betray everything he ever stood for

This.

He talked about destroying the entire village 

Also, like his potential allies wouldn't have been totally up for exposing any conspiracy in the past from village anyway, given that none of them trust Danzo in the first place.

Edited by DangerMouse

that wind blade shuriken move is awesome but I SHOULD HAVE BEEN ONE OF NARUTO'S MOVES.

i wish Jraya had trained im to use more atcks rather than just upping his power with the attacks he had.

wind blade shuriken

shuriken shadow clone 

exploding shadow clone

he should have learned all those and more during the timeskip, but no...

• Like 1

When the hell did he get that bird?  I agree with Madara!

Art and animation getting even wonkier. 

Battle is still awesome, though.  That was some great shuriken work!  Danzo is good with them!

Hahaha the trolling continues.

Oh look at that.  Crows and a fake Itachi.

13 minutes ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

that wind blade shuriken move is awesome but I SHOULD HAVE BEEN ONE OF NARUTO'S MOVES.

i wish Jraya had trained im to use more atcks rather than just upping his power with the attacks he had.

wind blade shuriken

shuriken shadow clone 

exploding shadow clone

The only one that learned anything new was Sasuke. :|

3 hours ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

wind blade shuriken

shuriken shadow clone 

exploding shadow clone

Yeah, he should have learned so much more during that time.