UnevenEdge

do you ever sing your favorite anime theme songs or jap pop songs out loud...

Phillies

I have been guilty myself of several drunken solo karaokes of anime songs we'd all be better off not naming, anyways as usual my mom is standing behind me and its really embarrasing trying to explain it.. and all the empty booze bottles in the near vacinity...

i will sing along out loud to any song in japanese, korean, or spanish that i actually know the lyrics to, since those are the only languages my mouth and brain can seem to handle the pronunciation of. 

so no, its not embarrassing because i don't know what the lyrics are, its just sometimes embarrassing that i'm singing aloud because i can't sing for shit. lol.

i will sing along out loud to any song in japanese, korean, or spanish that i actually know the lyrics to, since those are the only languages my mouth and brain can seem to handle the pronunciation of. 

so no, its not embarrassing because i don't know what the lyrics are, its just sometimes embarrassing that i'm singing aloud because i can't sing for shit. lol.

this times 2

Uhhh, when I was into Rose of Versailles I loved the BARA WAAAA BARA WAAAAA part.

lol saammeee. that was always fun part of the OP BARWAWAAAA

also the par where it sounds like she said something something sodome xD

also pokemon original english OP and sailor moon english OP

but like who doesnt sing those u gotta its in ur weeb blood.

lol saammeee. that was always fun part of the OP BARWAWAAAA

also the par where it sounds like she said something something sodome xD

also pokemon original english OP and sailor moon english OP

but like who doesnt sing those u gotta its in ur weeb blood.

Lmao, yeah! WATASHI WAA BARAAA NOOO SODOMY HAAHA

It legit sounds like sodomy.