UnevenEdge

Dragonball Super Spoiler (based purely on out of context screenshots)

mochi

Actually, now that I think about it, it could be "Broly", but from a different universe - hence why it's a female. That'd be nuts.

In fact, that whole 30 sec trailer has me extremely interested, which Super hasn't really done in its entirety for me. Bravo.

Lmao I don't think that's Broly. But if that's the first ever FEMALE Super Saiyan we've ever seen then... wow. I would think they'd have played down the muscle factor a bit.

theories range from her being a Version of Broly from another dimension to simply being another legendary super saiyan

also I kind of like that they didn't tone down the muscle factor because it just points out how silly the muscle growth factor of going super saiyan is

side note: I only replied because you're being nice for once

theories range from her being a Version of Broly from another dimension to simply being another legendary super saiyan

also I kind of like that they didn't tone down the muscle factor because it just points out how silly the muscle growth factor of going super saiyan is

side note: I only replied because you're being nice for once

Well, youre actually talking about something else for once, so...

I would've hoped the main villain for the single worst succession of DBZ films was totally written off.

But nnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Well I know the dude-bros of America can't wait for more Broly.

Broly has the WORST backstory I've ever seen.

He hates Goku because Goku disturbed him and made him cry when they were born.

Yeah.

Despite the retarded backstory Broly has always been oddly popular. So this does make sense.

His popularity is completely superficial and represents the worst of the DBZ fandom. The ones that hate Dragonball because it's "gay", think the old dub is better than the Kai dub, and overall think DBZ is WWE. Broly appeals to them because he's "unlimited power" and that's it.

His popularity is completely superficial and represents the worst of the DBZ fandom. The ones that hate Dragonball because it's "gay", think the old dub is better than the Kai dub, and overall think DBZ is WWE. Broly appeals to them because he's "unlimited power" and that's it.

maybe that's why they made Broly into a girl

to piss off those fans specifically

Pfft. This isn't anything we haven't seen before.

tumblr_inline_nldjx4QwSC1rsmxr9_500.jpg

well that is literally what "Brolady" looks like in the second picture

(someone claimed to me that Broly was originally written as a female saiyan but made male at the last minuet because Toei thought she looked horrible with huge super saiyan muscles)

maybe that's why they made Broly into a girl

to piss off those fans specifically

Well, the ignorant dude-bro definition of "gay", which largely means lame.

But yeah, those guys suck. And Broly is a terrible character with a good design. Thats it.

Well, the ignorant dude-bro definition of "gay", which largely means lame.

But yeah, those guys suck. And Broly is a terrible character with a good design. Thats it.

that doesn't mean they aren't homophobes

the whole reason dude-bros started using "Gay" to mean lame was homophobia they decided to misuse a name an entire subset of people identify as as an insult, it'd be like if you used the word "black" or "jew" to mean lame......

people just put up with it more when gay people are the target of ridicule 'cause not that many people actually like us

that doesn't mean they aren't homophobes

the whole reason dude-bros started using "Gay" to mean lame was homophobia they decided to misuse a name an entire subset of people identify as as an insult, it'd be like if you used the word "black" or "jew" to mean lame......

people just put up with it more when gay people are the target of ridicule 'cause not that many people actually like us

Well either way, I meant they didn't think Dragonball was "gay" for homosexual reasons. They think it is "gay" because it isn't as hardcore as DBZ and it's more silly. The same outlook that dudebros put on OP, actually.

As for them being homophobic. Probably. But my point was how lame and shallow Broly fanboys typically are when it relates to Dragonball.

Well either way, I meant they didn't think Dragonball was "gay" for homosexual reasons. They think it is "gay" because it isn't as hardcore as DBZ and it's more silly. The same outlook that dudebros put on OP, actually.

As for them being homophobic. Probably. But my point was how lame and shallow Broly fanboys typically are when it relates to Dragonball.

true

incidentally....I wonder who's going to do Brolady's voice.....Broly's voice was Vic Mignogna

• 4 weeks later...

they changed Brolady's Super Saiyan Design so she looks less masculine

tumblr_olj05umOtK1r87g0to1_400.jpg

still has anchor arms though

Hmm. I have a feeling that's just her as a regular Super Saiyan and that the Broly like transformation is some kind of special power-up. I don't think they'd change the design seeing how it's still in the opening.