UnevenEdge

What show have you dropped so far?

Misaka

6 minutes ago, PokeNirvash said:

The cat-ear headphones were created by an entirely different person, and they credited them with the original design, so there's no way they're getting sued for it.

Designs are way too close for comfort so that's not a good thing

How is it slow paced? He went from having no powers, to having powers, then a 9 month time skip and joining the hero academy in 4 episodes. 

And trust me you're gonna want to see episode 12.

At this point I've dropped Jojo. I just gradually lost interest during this arc. Haven't seen the last 5 or 6 episodes.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Misaka said:

Dropping mha because it's slow paced 

Flcl 2 has 3 more chances before getting dropped although I think they might get sued from copyright infringement on the girl ears games been out for 3 years

1. It's only 4 episodes so far. What kind of story do you expect them to tell? Slow pacing can allow more focus on character moments and those will pay off once real battles come back.

2. Guess what.  With 6 episodes this season, you say you'll drop it after Ep 4 if it doesn't do well, then you still effin watched MOST of the season! :D

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Daos said:

How is it slow paced? He went from having no powers, to having powers, then a 9 month time skip and joining the hero academy in 4 episodes. 

And trust me you're gonna want to see episode 12.

At this point I've dropped Jojo. I just gradually lost interest during this arc. Haven't seen the last 5 or 6 episodes.

But---- a talking dog!

Personally, I almost never explicitly drop shows. I just take really long hiatuses between episodes. Even Recovery of an MMO Junkie, which I stopped watching because of something unrelated to the content of the show, I'll probably get back to in a few months or so, once the controversy with the director is nothing more than an unusual trivia question.

On the other hand, I did drop Black Clover out of my own volition, but that should be obvious. Everyone else seemed to do it. :P

I retained Black Clover because Pecker > all.

I never picked up JJBA, so I guess I can't really drop it, but I suppose it deserves mention.

I generally don't watch streaming animu anymore, largely because I don't have the time. Kind of bums me out, I mean, I'll watch something if I have a weekend free, but I don't think that really counts as dropping.

1 hour ago, Blatch said:

Personally, I almost never explicitly drop shows. I just take really long hiatuses between episodes. Even Recovery of an MMO Junkie, which I stopped watching because of something unrelated to the content of the show, I'll probably get back to in a few months or so, once the controversy with the director is nothing more than an unusual trivia question.

On the other hand, I did drop Black Clover out of my own volition, but that should be obvious. Everyone else seemed to do it. :P

MMO  Junkie is endearing, relatable, and I'm sad there's so little that was animated.

I really don't tend to drop shows that much either, but sometimes it can take a while for me to start watching them again.  For Toonami, I gotten as far as two months behind on shows before trying to catch back up again. In this case, I need to watch everything from last week and HxH and Black Clover from three weeks ago, then I'll be caught up.

I only watch Super and Kai really. I saw Bebop when I was 12 on AS, and it's been played about thirty times since them, and I saw Lupin when it was on a few months ago, and everything in between them sucks, but I've watched the first few eps of MHA and Progressive, but will drop them if they continue to suck as I did with Black Clover and Hunter.

I'll admit when Toonami lost One Piece I turned on the remaining Shonen on the block hard. Because of that, to answer this question it is more like what do I still watch? I don't watch the reruns late or even either Dragon Ball because I don't care much for Kai and as for Super, I just saw it all recently. I do like MHA enough to overcome the Shonen ptoblem.

So basically I just watch MHA, the new FLCL, and JoJo.