UnevenEdge

Adult Swim orders 70, yes, SEVENTY new Rick and Morty episodes, and the Internet prepares for memes.

Jman

R&M hasn't really been good since season 1. A few exception episodes, like Total Rickall or the occasional memorable B-plot, but otherwise not particularly funny any more and the drama is increasingly more psuedo-intellectual the more Harmon/Roiland pander to the dregs of their fanbase.

11 hours ago, Gyaos said:

Am I the only one who is happy with this? It certainly feels that way.

Rick and Morty is the new network favorite, meaning it’s open season to shit it on it and anyone who ever admitted to unironically liking it.

19 hours ago, Gyaos said:

Am I the only one who is happy with this? It certainly feels that way.

No, you aren't the only one. I'm vaguely happy for it although by my estimate, that would make this upcoming season roughly the center square of the entire series and that might cause issues with someone some where. It's not a 'Family Guy' type comedy - it has a growth pattern to it that's going to hit a wall if [as] tries to make it their personal 'Family Guy' . I'd be interested to see the show bible summaries for the future seasons. 

But a lot of people, both not-a-fans and normal / not retarded fans, have had to deal a little too much with the Rabid Rick & Morty Fans that news like this is being greeted with a 'yay, great. more idiots screaming for free streaming of new shows RIGHT NOW because Wick n Mawty!'