UnevenEdge

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Stardust Crusaders Episode 32 "Set's Alessi, Part 1" Discussion!!

3 minutes ago, mochi said:

so did Not-Jasmine never exist?

I think it's something else, but I don't want to say what in case I'm actually right. So I guess I'll wrap it in spoiler tags:

It took some time for Polnareff to turn into a kid. What if he turned that lady into one, and she's somewhere else?

Well that must have been uncomfortable for many... as in the music video, let alone Polnareff's Bizarre Pedophilia Adventure.

It came out of downright nowhere, not showing up on the on-air despite having a content rating, and it wasn't even mentioned this week's Pre-Flight. I wonder if this Jason suddenly aired this to let his frustrations out after the recent bombings in Syria.

Edited by Blatch
As in, Friday.

That's fair, but I think it was more likely a contractual agreement that the video play before 12:30, and somehow JoJo was the best target.

I don't get it because it knocked both it and Gundam WAY out of whack on DVR, but it's possible.

And as for where the woman went, maybe she never really intended to take a bath with Polnareff and just gave him a piggyback ride, then disappeared.

I guess maybe we'll find out next week!

Edited by OwlChemist81