UnevenEdge

Pokemon Global mission fails

André Toulon

No one cares except me and maybe Nabraniel Narkew, and Panda but the Pokemon Sun/Moon community has yet to complete one of these.  I have participated in both.

This guy gives a few scenarios for why it's not going well, but I assume people are doing what I'm doing........Joining the mission and just plain not contributuing in hopes of just getting the free payoff.

The last mission was catch Island Scan Pokemon, so I do that anyway, but there was no way I was going to go out of my way to contribute to 1 million .

http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2017/01/11/pokemon-sun-and-moon-players-cant-stop-failing-the-games-global-missions/#1d527abb1b24

Well there are several options to alleviate that......You can put up to 18 in the palego and they'll level up on their own.......You can also put a bunch or rare kitches in your festival and level up 7 levels at a time once your festival gets ranked high enough.

Me, I do like the grind.....I hate passive leveling....I'm far more proud of my team when I've spent countless hours killing Gumshoos and Pelipers

I've been pretty lazy about even really playing it lately.

The goals are kinda demoralizingly high.

You need to put a team together and battle......That will reignite that flame.

Since it looks like I won't be sleeping anytime soon, I'm gonna go try to beat this Battle tree again.......Blue is a fucking cheat.

Well there are several options to alleviate that......You can put up to 18 in the palego and they'll level up on their own.......You can also put a bunch or rare kitches in your festival and level up 7 levels at a time once your festival gets ranked high enough.

Me, I do like the grind.....I hate passive leveling....I'm far more proud of my team when I've spent countless hours killing Gumshoos and Pelipers

i guess i can look that shit up later if its auto leveling.

im ok with taking shortcuts.

• 2 weeks later...

Does the GTS finally let you search by what other people are looking for, rather than what you want?

Rather than having to search through pages of impossible legendary trades, why not a "I have starter X, what are people offering for it?"

I mean you can search for what you want and you can see what other people want for what you want....But no, the obvious "Look, I got this, what can I have" option is still a no go.

Which would be helpful since I'm basically hemorrhaging rotoms over here.

Also, levels and strength stopped being relevant. Want to win in Sun/Moon? Get a level 3 Pokémon with the right items and EV bullshit and you wipe a level 98. :|

This sounds like hyperbole......I'm pretty sure I can put a lvl 98 magikarp with splash only out on a level 3 anything with all 252 EVs (what items are we talking), and it'll have to struggle itself into submission before it can take down a 98 magikarp because the MK will have it's evs maxed as well (assuming you didn't nerf them on purpose)........If the MK has tackle, it's a wrap.

Thinking about it, it won't take the MK down because the MK will be forced into struggle after running out of splashes and murder whatever it is that's lvl 3.