UnevenEdge

MindGame Discussion

26 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

How did they wrest them from Disney?  I've never even heard of that company.

Disney after a while said "whelp Ghibli films don't give us enough money anymore!! Let's drop em!" and GKids picked their previous films up and all their later films since.

Here is a list of other films GKids distributes. https://www.gkids.com/all-films/

4 minutes ago, elfie said:

Disney after a while said "whelp Ghibli films don't give us enough money anymore!! Let's drop em!" and GKids picked their previous films up and all their later films since.

Here is a list of other films GKids distributes. https://www.gkids.com/all-films/

Really?  That's surprising.  Maybe they're cheaper now.  Would be nice if they found their way to streaming services as well.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Really?  That's surprising.  Maybe they're cheaper now.  Would be nice if they found their way to streaming services as well.

Yeah.

You see GKids chiefly licenses family movies. KIDS is in their name anyway. But i think they put their more adult movies elsewhere online.

• Like 1

On 4/1/2018 at 1:45 AM, DangerMouse said:

Interesting description of the ending I just found

I'm still confused even after reading that.  They weren't specific enough in how they were explaining who everyone was and how they're connected to each other.  Good to know that wasn't all just a bunch of nonsense though - trippy for the sake of being trippy.