UnevenEdge

Super hot showers are da best

Mewn

No haha, not 100% sure about what bath bombs do, but I've only seen girls use them in movies, never guys, wouldn't be opposed to using them if they enhance the experience though.

Pfft, open your mind Becky.

And yeah, I think it's just for the aesthetic.

Guest The Hound

YAAAS

throw some fap in there while you're at it and you got a recipe for one of the most rewarding exhausting things on the planet.  -_'

barely warm/cold showers are s++ tier.

Absolutely.

I don't even shower that often compared to most people. And for while, I'd shower pretty much only once every two weeks. I had school on weekends every two weeks, and I'd shower on Friday night and ride that for the weekend, then not shower until I had to go to school again. Well, one Friday, I was getting ready for my bi-weekly shower, and the water wouldn't heat up. I called maintenance and they couldn't get anyone to look at the water heater until I had to leave the house the next day. So I just went to class not having showered for two weeks. >_> I ain't taking no fucking cold shower for anybody.

i always feel sweaty and too hot when i take them tbh. they're still great though.

barely warm/cold showers are s++ tier.

Ya?  I never get schweaty.

Cold showers for ze summertime, summertime, summertime sadness.

Guest The Hound

LAWL

Yeah I agree >_>

I took a shower drunk once.

Do not recommend.

wat no i go for a warm shower whenever im black out puking drunk, 45 mins later after fetal positioning on the tub floor im up and sober.  >:D

Did you slip and fall?

ALMOST.

I have good reflexes LAWL

I was going to a concert with a bunch of peeps that weekend, so we were all in a hotel room; and when I got out of the shower everyone was passed out (cuz idk we played the game LIFE with booze or something).

AND THOSE LOSERS ALL PASSED OUT.

So Mewn ended up sobering up and then going to sleep.

Absolutely.

I don't even shower that often compared to most people. And for while, I'd shower pretty much only once every two weeks. I had school on weekends every two weeks, and I'd shower on Friday night and ride that for the weekend, then not shower until I had to go to school again. Well, one Friday, I was getting ready for my bi-weekly shower, and the water wouldn't heat up. I called maintenance and they couldn't get anyone to look at the water heater until I had to leave the house the next day. So I just went to class not having showered for two weeks. >_> I ain't taking no fucking cold shower for anybody.

lmao that happened to me one time, i just boiled a huge pot of water and used that

longest i went without showering was prob 4 days when i worked 60+ hours  one week and literally did nothing but get home, eat, sleep, then go to work.

i can't go a day not showering and not feel gross, but i think if ur not doing anything that makes you sweat or whatever you prob dont really need to shower every day idk.

Ya?  I never get schweaty.

Cold showers for ze summertime, summertime, summertime sadness.

IVE GOT THAT SUMMER TIEM SUMMER TIEM SADNESS IVE GOT THAT SUMMER TIEM SUMMER TIEM SADNESS IVE GOT THAT SUMMER TIEM SUMMER TIEM SADNESS IVE GOT THAT SUMMER TIEM SUMMER TIEM SADNESS

IVE GOT THAT SUMMER TIEM SUMMER TIEM SADNESS IVE GOT THAT SUMMER TIEM SUMMER TIEM SADNESS IVE GOT THAT SUMMER TIEM SUMMER TIEM SADNESS IVE GOT THAT SUMMER TIEM SUMMER TIEM SADNESS

idk how people shower with anything but -32 degree water in the summer  :|

Absolutely.

but why.