UnevenEdge

Barnum and Bailey's Circus to shut down....

1pooh4u

The animals made you sad?  Why cuz people told you it should make you sad?

The company running the circus won millions in settlements cuz they were not abusing the animals.

As for SeaWorld they're stopping or rather changing the orca show. Mark my words zoos will be the next target and

then no one will give a fuck about the animals cuz there will be no interactive experience with them.

The animals made you sad?  Why cuz people told you it should make you sad?

The company running the circus won millions in settlements cuz they were not abusing the animals.

As for SeaWorld they're stopping or rather changing the orca show. Mark my words zoos will be the next target and

then no one will give a fuck about the animals cuz there will be no interactive experience with them.

It's funny because her kill count probably far eclipses theirs.

And fish....Don't forget the fish.

But to be fair....Did fuggz kill a bird?........I know SodaKandy did, but I see a bird being more likely to escape the death grip of fuggz because she'll take it outside because she wanted to see it fly and she sits there waiting for it to come back

large.gif

It was Sodakandy. I just threw that in for dramatic effect (affect?)  >:D

Damn, another part of my childhood gone. That's sad...and now there'll be all those unemployed clowns roaming the streets... :o

I know it's kinda depressing. The Feld entertainment co. said some will go to other shows they run but they will be helping their employees with resumes and in some cases, housing. I wonder if they have any employees that have been there for generations?

I know it's kinda depressing. The Feld entertainment co. said some will go to other shows they run but they will be helping their employees with resumes and in some cases, housing. I wonder if they have any employees that have been there for generations?

I wouldn't be surprised - aren't a lot of the aerial and tightrope acts usually families? All I can think of is the Wallendas, and I don't know if the were ever with Barnum and Bailey, but they used to have multiple family members performing on the wire all at the same time.

I wouldn't be surprised - aren't a lot of the aerial and tightrope acts usually families? All I can think of is the Wallendas, and I don't know if the were ever with Barnum and Bailey, but they used to have multiple family members performing on the wire all at the same time.

I was a kid when I last saw the circus so I definitely don't remember act names but I think you're right the tight rope and acrobats are usually named the amazing such and suches as though they are related. Growing up in the circus sounds like fun. 

Stay away from that child that killed the cat. Serial killer in training

Dude i know. Ive talked to cops about it but my mom wont give me the kids name. So when my moms dead and gone i have him to worry about years later if we still live there

This is an awful thing to say about a child but most likely he'lll be in jail his entire adult life before he can serial kill out here

Dude i know. Ive talked to cops about it but my mom wont give me the kids name. So when my moms dead and gone i have him to worry about years later if we still live there

This is an awful thing to say about a child but most likely he'lll be in jail his entire adult life before he can serial kill out here

That's a damn shame. The child won't get help like that.

That's depressing, the thought of young people with no future.

his parents aint worth shit. i know hes one of 6 kids and i know the oldest has already been in jail for robbery. they actually use to live next door in the section 8 house. he was back over her visiting when he killed the cat.  his mom thinks shes above the law so any attempts to help them would have been a waste anyway