UnevenEdge

By show of hands...

Lasty

Never got into that show. But I'm not into cartoons as much as I was even a couple years ago.

I'm not sure if that speaks to the quality of cartoons, or to the fact that I'm getting old, but yeah.

I don't think getting old has much of anything to do with it. The notion that things like cartoons and video games are only for kids is one of a number of traditional values that are slowly going out the window. Some peeps reading will auto-troll when I say that it's not about the quality (at least as far as SU and AT go). Maybe your subconcious is looking for new outlets because you've become stagnated?

The story and see where it goes I'm really interested in roses history the gems and how it all started, also alot of good fights

For me it's about the feels, mostly, but those things are important too. The fight between Alexandrite and Malachite was epic. o_o

I'm really curious about Rose myself and specifically what Lion is and why only Steven can activate his mane...

For me it's about the feels, mostly, but those things are important too. The fight between Alexandrite and Malachite was epic. o_o

I'm really curious about Rose myself and specifically what Lion is and why only Steven can activate his mane...

My favorite fight had been the one where lapis fights the gems

no...........I stopped liking it when Steven's racist uncle showed up

It's an issue in society that deserves to be addressed. Did you just stop watching before the end of the episode? The conversation he had with Steven on the plane ride back to the barn? -__-;

Guest squirrelygod

I'll have to check out this Undetale thing... :P

At least they helped raise the 2.2 mill that GDq just raked in for the Prevent Cancer Foundation