UnevenEdge

Dragon Ball Z Kai Episode 149 Discussion

Meilag32

1 minute ago, Gyaos said:

You know, after this episode, there will only be ten more left? Feels weird. We're not quite there, but we're almost going to have only one block of Dragon Ball related content.

There's 167 episodes.  After this, we have 17 to go.

Edited by Meilag32
  • Like 1

Just now, Meilag32 said:

There's 167 episodes.  After this, we have 17 to go.

jesus I didn't know we were so close to having nothing but Super left

I really hope they replace Kai with classic Dragonball

or with something new

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

i would honestly watch GT on here if they gave it a more faithful new dub like Kai has. besides the dub and the music, GT's only problem was the same problem that Super has : messing around for way too long with enemies who should be pushovers by now

honestly, i wouldnt mid if some filler arcs  for this franchise just made a joke out of how outmatched all the new enemies are. like in One Punch Man

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Was busy finishing watching the last few mins of Batman Gotham by Gaslight so I missed most of Super since it was a little longer than I thought, but now I can get into Toonami properly for the rest of the night!

dammit, i forgot i was supposed to go buy that this morning. ah well, always tomorrow

• Like 1

Just now, elfie said:

.... what's this??  ... they're just fighting and NOT TALKING??? Is this really DB???

yeah that's what DB used to be before they decided fans would love to watch this

hqdefault.jpg

more than they'd love seeing the characters battle each other

• Haha 2