UnevenEdge

Go to food when you're hungry but can't quite figure out what you want

André Toulon

I think steak is always a safe bet.......Even if not cooked to perfection, a steak is still usually salvagable as long as you didn't buy some $2 trash.

A giant salad is always good, but not very filling.....I do love my raw veggies tho.

If it's just a need to eat but I don't want to cook I keep a cabinet stocked with sardines, vienna sausages, and crackers.......I like Ritz Chips, but saltines are just as good in a pinch.

When faced with this conundrum, where do you turn.

I do that to myself sometimes, and I just get miserable when I do.....

I really hate doing it because usually when I do get around to eating, I'm too weak to enjoy it.......Chewing seems like a chore.

Damn, that does sound miserable.....I do it cuz usually all I'll have is pasta roni and canned peas and that's just totally depressing....

Damn, that does sound miserable.....I do it cuz usually all I'll have is pasta roni and canned peas and that's just totally depressing....

........Wait, I didn't realize you lived like that......Do you just not like making groceries or is that legit what you can afford, because I just can't see being a pot head with no food.  I'd be a much angrier person than you come off as.

........Wait, I didn't realize you lived like that......Do you just not like making groceries or is that legit what you can afford, because I just can't see being a pot head with no food.  I'd be a much angrier person than you come off as.

I am terrible when it comes to grocery shopping, so I get caught out there a lot with what's left in the back of the cabinet.  Sometimes I just :420: more and the munchies subside and then I'll pass out :D.  The cat always eats though, I go to the store for him.....I just really dislike shopping of any kind.

I think steak is always a safe bet.......Even if not cooked to perfection, a steak is still usually salvagable as long as you didn't buy some $2 trash.

A giant salad is always good, but not very filling.....I do love my raw veggies tho.

If it's just a need to eat but I don't want to cook I keep a cabinet stocked with sardines, vienna sausages, and crackers.......I like Ritz Chips, but saltines are just as good in a pinch.

When faced with this conundrum, where do you turn.

Usually, if I don't know what I want, I convince my self that I'm not hungry and leave it at that.  If I'm so hungry I'll eat anything and there is no time, it's a bottle of lightly salted peanuts.