UnevenEdge

Naruto Shippuden Episode 186 Discussion!

Last time in Filler Hell, Naruto and his teammates got into an epic-ish battle with a menagerie of talking animals, and ridiculous hilarity ensued! Well, at least I laughed MY butt off...

What the hell will happen this week?? Tune in at 2 AM tomorrow night (1/13/18) and find out! Don't let the Ostriches down!!

Only Toonami!

Edited by OwlChemist81
  • Like 1

I'm almost completely sure everyone is avoiding commenting on this show by staying in, and having a post show disccussiuon in, the Lupin thread

why Toonami chose to cancell one piece and not Naruto, I will never understand, nor forgive

Just now, ben0119 said:

It's called life, Mochi.

any story where Gay people flat out do not exist is a homophobic bigoted power fantasy

I'd be fine if the story ended with jsut some of the characters single but in no canonical romances (Like even fucking DBZ did (it ends with Tien Yamcha and Piccolo single) but to make LITERALLY EVERY CHARACTER have fucked someone of the opposite sex, is patently homophobic and is a vain disgusting homophobic power fantasy

1 minute ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

seventh swell flower.

Kurikaesu koto mo tama ni aru
Bonyarito tada imi naku
Tooku mijikai hikari kara
Mizu no shizuku hane kaeru
Yukkuri kieru niji mitaku
Toriko jikake ni suru

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mochi said:

any story where Gay people flat out do not exist is a homophobic bigoted power fantasy

I'd be fine if the story ended with jsut some of the characters single but in no canonical romances (Like even fucking DBZ did (it ends with Tien Yamcha and Piccolo single) but to make LITERALLY EVERY CHARACTER have fucked someone of the opposite sex, is patently homophobic and is a vain disgusting homophobic power fantasy

Well, since it's a fictional universe, it could be argued that gay people simply don't exist in it.  Not that that makes it much better.  But, there was the Naruto x Sasuke fangirl tease kiss in the first episode, and the way the characters reacted...

Literally every character, you sure?  I did hear some couples were random as fuck with no build up, haha.

Also not sure you want to see what a gay character would be like under Kishimoto's writing, haha.

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

Well, since it's a fictional universe, it could be argued that gay people simply don't exist in it.  Not that that makes it much better.  But, there was the Naruto x Sasuke fangirl tease kiss in the first episode, and the way the characters reacted...

Literally every character, you sure?  I did hear some couples were random as fuck with no build up, haha.

Also not sure you want to see what a gay character would be like under Kishimoto's writing, haha.

1. every single character has a kid who is biologically their offspring

2. Haku and Zabusa might have been gay, but they died, and it was never confirmed that they were gay

3. you're correct, several characers who NEVER FUCKING MET, had kids together somehow

and finally yes, the ending of this series is Homophobic shit

even DBZ, as lacking in postive gay rep as it is, did not end with a conclusion where every man fucked a woman

Naruto is a special brand of terrible

45 minutes ago, mochi said:

1. every single character has a kid who is biologically their offspring

2. Haku and Zabusa might have been gay, but they died, and it was never confirmed that they were gay

3. you're correct, several characers who NEVER FUCKING MET, had kids together somehow

and finally yes, the ending of this series is Homophobic shit

even DBZ, as lacking in postive gay rep as it is, did not end with a conclusion where every man fucked a woman

Naruto is a special brand of terrible

1. Speaking of tonight's episode, even Lee?  I have a hard time imagining that.

2. Wouldn't that make Zabusa a pedo?  Not much of an improvement, haha.  Definitely some homoerotic stuff going on there, though, with Naruto thinking Haku was a pretty girl.

3.  Haha god damn.  That's hilarious.  Kishimoto officially worse than crack shippers.

Well DBZ did have gay characters, such as they were.

Definitely terrible, including for the relationships depicted -

Sasuke x Sakura condones abuse and Kishimoto even said something like Sakura couldn't go back on her love for Sasuke or some shit.  Noooooooo.

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

1. Speaking of tonight's episode, even Lee?  I have a hard time imagining that.

2. Wouldn't that make Zabusa a pedo?  Not much of an improvement, haha.  Definitely some homoerotic stuff going on there, though, with Naruto thinking Haku was a pretty girl.

3.  Haha god damn.  That's hilarious.  Kishimoto officially worse than crack shippers.

Well DBZ did have gay characters, such as they were.

Definitely terrible, including for the relationships depicted -

Reveal hidden contents

Sasuke x Sakura condones abuse and Kishimoto even said something like Sakura couldn't go back on her love for Sasuke or some shit.  Noooooooo.

yep, Lee has a kid, it hasn't been confirmed who he fucked yet though