UnevenEdge

Fuuka

MegaNaraku

Ok I'll bite.  :D what's the problem with this one? I don't know much about it but I'm considering watching it.

You suuuuure?

Ever watch/read Suzuka? The main character, Fuuka, is the daughter of that series' couple. In Fuuka we follow her around...until she's abruptly killed by a truck around chapter 35. No tricks, dead. It's a big fuck you to fans of Suzuka, and to call it shit is an understatement. Seo really is a horrible writer. He wrote Suzuka, and then nothing but feces ever since...imo of course. :D

You suuuuure?

Ever watch/read Suzuka? The main character, Fuuka, is the daughter of that series' couple. In Fuuka we follow her around...until she's abruptly killed by a truck around chapter 35. No tricks, dead. It's a big fuck you to fans of Suzuka, and to call it shit is an understatement. Seo really is a horrible writer. He wrote Suzuka, and then nothing but feces ever since...imo of course. :D

JESUS :D that's nuts.

I haven't really heard that much about Suzuka to be honest except that the writing wasn't very good.

Maybe I'll pass on this one.

JESUS :D that's nuts.

I haven't really heard that much about Suzuka to be honest except that the writing wasn't very good.

Maybe I'll pass on this one.

I dont know if this series will end bad or not but  I DO like watching it. I just say watch it and hope we arent crying at the end :P

You suuuuure?

actually

chapter 36

012.png

016.png

I didn't like Fuuka, and the main guy wasn't very interesting. Not going to be watching for the tweest.

Looks nicely animated, though.

so you read chapter 104 to the current?

it gets really good

like in 104/105 the drama really built up when it was revealed that Fuuka Aoi's father killed Fuuka in chapter 36.

You suuuuure?

That's hilarious and I might watch it exclusively to see that.

The anime's only 12 episodes. I doubt it reaches chapter 100 out of 130ish so far. Hell it probably shouldn't reach 80 but who knows, I ain't watchin'! :D

I love it. And what is just bad is that

I cant help but fall for characters in animes. Especially if its well done. Because of how it could end, I will still probably cry like a bitch :D

I just cant help it :(

You suuuuure?

I feel like the sudden death by truck thing is probably a refference to Minky Momo.........because that's how the original Minky Momo ended.........Momo never saves the magical kingdom cause a fucking Bus kills her

At first I was considering picking it up, but then I remember the premise of the plot was identical to this one manga I was told about.

Where two people are starting up a band until Truck-kun pays a visit

Turns out, it's the same manga, they just adapted it into an anime now. I hadn't watched Suzuka too so that probably diminishes any attachment that I'd have for the characters by knowing some of them previously.

At first I was considering picking it up, but then I remember the premise of the plot was identical to this one manga I was told about.

Where two people are starting up a band until Truck-kun pays a visit

Turns out, it's the same manga, they just adapted it into an anime now. I hadn't watched Suzuka too so that probably diminishes any attachment that I'd have for the characters by knowing some of them previously.

it supposedly has a gay character.....but the only way we know he's gay is because they say he is, he doesn't have any love intrests

he turns straight later

it doesn't

the manga even gave away alot of indications that its non existent

oh wow, after looking at TV tropes.....I was so disgusted I actually spent several minuets laughing :D

apparently after Fuuka Dies he decides his homophobic dad is right and begins having relationships with girls

so no thanks to this show >:D

Guest The Hound

Just seen ep 4.

This is like the only new series I'm watching this season.

The rest looks like shit and I'm not picking up Exorcist until I rewatch the first.

• 1 month later...

Wait what?!

I'm not actually watching it, but I've been keeping up with fan reactions on some sites waiting for...that...and yeah, apparently it has veered into anime original material starting with the end of episode 8 and literally all of 9. 10 just aired and apparently in this upcoming week's edition of Weekly Shonen Magazine, where Fuuka's manga is published, Seo pretty much confirmed

no Truck-kun in the anime. :D

b76f75f5gy1fdhu89v2elj20qo12awsv.jpg

And now back to permanently ignoring you for your past transgressions.

I'm not actually watching it, but I've been keeping up with fan reactions on some sites waiting for...that...and yeah, apparently it has veered into anime original material starting with the end of episode 8 and literally all of 9. 10 just aired and apparently in this upcoming week's edition of Weekly Shonen Magazine, where Fuuka's manga is published, Seo pretty much confirmed

Then I'm glad I didn't watch this. That was the only thing I wanted to see.

Oh that's not good

He ruined​ the manga

So apparently if anyone's still watching this they've

written out Truck-kun.  :D Probably a wise decision. :D

so does that mean the Gay character is actualy Gay in the anime?

supposedly in the manga he turns hetero after Fuuka dies.....but since she doesn't die in this version

I assume they figured that audiences would feel betrayed if they

killed off the title character early into the series

Instead, now the audience feels betrayed that they changed what was the most iconic part of the series. I guess if anything, the anime can be like the La La Land ending for people who are up to date with the manga and let them ponder about what could've happened in a kinder world.

I assume they figured that audiences would feel betrayed if they

killed off the title character early into the series

Instead, now the audience feels betrayed that they changed what was the most iconic part of the series. I guess if anything, the anime can be like the La La Land ending for people who are up to date with the manga and let them ponder about what could've happened in a kinder world.

..... fuck lalala land