UnevenEdge

Shit ... guys!

Vamped

My car is making this weird noise when I back into parking spaces. Last night when I left work I drove into this puddle ... well it was standing water. It was pretty deep so I stopped and turned around but I'm afraid I might have messed up something. I pulled back out and drove around the parkinglot ... didn't hear anything so I guess I'll test it again when I leave. Hopefully its just a rock or something caught up in there

How the fuck does that even happen :D

I just can't have nice things. This is my first new car because the other two cars I had were in bad shape and I ended up spending a bunch of money in repairs so I was like ... well fuck it I'll show you guys.

He claims he didn't see it. He also doesn't have insurance

I just can't have nice things. This is my first new car because the other two cars I had were in bad shape and I ended up spending a bunch of money in repairs so I was like ... well fuck it I'll show you guys.

He claims he didn't see it. He also doesn't have insurance

I have a shitty car that just hit 200,000 miles on it too. And I want to get a new one as well. Just dont know cause of money, eh

But wow, and no insurance... that must have been highly annoying

I have a shitty car that just hit 200,000 miles on it too. And I want to get a new one as well. Just dont know cause of money, eh

But wow, and no insurance... that must have been highly annoying

I went through the credit union at my job. I NEEDED it. I have to get to work, school, my internship, and everywhere else

My car is making this weird noise when I back into parking spaces. Last night when I left work I drove into this puddle ... well it was standing water. It was pretty deep so I stopped and turned around but I'm afraid I might have messed up something. I pulled back out and drove around the parkinglot ... didn't hear anything so I guess I'll test it again when I leave. Hopefully its just a rock or something caught up in there

Probably just wet brakes :P considering I have been in ...deeper... situations... :D

13612318_10207057820231412_7457883751964581447_n.jpg?oh=af89b51aa65d8fee4470ebc60c56cad0&oe=58DFDA38